• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

The inclusion of Arendelle is very bizarre

I can’t even believe they greenlit this portion of the script. Nomura should’ve been like “if you won’t give me at least 80% creative control then you can keep your IP...” it makes absolutely no sense the constraints they were given with these characters. SDG meet Elsa for five minutes...
  2. E

Another question about Toy Box (spoilers)

Didn’t Nomura state in an article that we’d find Bullseye, Jessie, Slinky etc. towards the end of the world? Was this a blatant lie or was the content cut? Their absence is so glaring, plus Buzz and Woody’s arc is never resolved. We’re supposed to believe they’re just waiting around in...
  3. E

Anyone not finish the game yet?

I feel like I’m the only one left. I’ve waited 13 years (skipped the games in between, but caught up narrative-wise) for this game and I wanna savor the moment. It’s like taking your time eating a delicious five star meal. Still in Arendelle after you fight Marshmellow. Wanna engage in the...
  4. E

Toy Box arc (potential spoilers)

I’m not upset at the fact that the arc in the Toy Box world is taking place in between the 2nd and third film. However, I wish we were following the events of the third film. SDG help the toys escape Sunnyside daycare while being thwarted by Lotso, big baby, Ken etc. through YX’s...
  5. E

Question about Arendelle (potential spoilers)

Nomura mentioned that neither Ana nor Elsa will be party members. Was he trolling, was that a joke? What’s the point of featuring Frozen if you can’t team up with Elsa and watch her f-ck shit up. It literally makes zero sense unless Disney prohibited their main leads from the property to...
  6. E

What Disney movies you haven’t seen (that are worlds in KH3)

I’ve never seen Big Hero 6, Dead Man’s Chest, Pooh 2011, or Tangled. I’m prob gonna just gonna binge watch Tangled and BH6. And PAtF if we get that confirmation that it’s a world.
Back