• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Darvandark

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

I'll agree with my post needing tags as it was new information (arguably a spoiler but still new) but the other post lists things that have been heavily discussed out of tags to the point where most everyone drops them. Especially since most of it was intentionally vague.
  2. Darvandark

He just posted a pic of the death screen and I'm curious what the retry means for the final death total. Especially the retry and prepare one.
  3. Darvandark

Does anyone else get more than a little nauseous watching his gameplay? During the recent Arendelle video it felt like he was fighting with the camera so much that I got headaches just trying to see where he even was. Most of it wasn't even helpful. I would have expected it for a "look at this...
  4. Darvandark

Wow, I thought the leaker was an idiot before "trying to claim the videos are safe because the game isnt out yet so Disney doesn't own the footage...." but he just added a copyright blurb in the description of his latest video. A video that's more existence is an example of a breach of...
  5. Darvandark

As a side note baymax's side commentary during combat is pure gold. Even "oh no" got me cracking up from the sheer deadpan factor.
  6. Darvandark

But the subplot didn't need to he resolved, at least not with a battle. Even just a cloud cameo would have sufficed to finish that up. There have been plenty of successful and well done plots and subplots that left an open possibility without being considered unfinished. If anything them...
  7. Darvandark

Considering all the versions I've seen of how to do critical run I won't be surprised if see posts outlining a lvl 1 no moogle no cuisine critical run
  8. Darvandark

Pretty much everything that guy posted was a theory that had been tossed around on a lot of threads. There have even been times where he has tried to bait the leaker into spoilers but saying if the leaker won't say something he will. Nothing was seen from him in relation to those "threats". I...
  9. Darvandark

It looks fantastic, I'm glad it's just a tease since I really don't want to see much more. I'm glad we can look around as well and there's chances of at least some chests or minor collectibles. Though I do doubt that since it isn't clear if the world is revisitable. Edit: it kind of visually...
  10. Darvandark

Yeah but according to him you cant take 2 steps without triggering it. And since it's a final world I'm expecting something like the aqua fight where it barely even gets going before he has to cut due to spoilers.
  11. Darvandark

Leaker guy is doing a poll for the aqua fight - cutscene e
  12. Darvandark

Nomura also could have been saying that so to distance the nobody and somebody. We've seen some characters that based on who their somebodies are, the nobody was a twisted version. The =/= could just be that. A nobody is not necessarily the somebody.
  13. Darvandark

Someone just posted what abilities we've seen in the leaks. Most were the usual with some adding some fixes for the "floaty" combat.
  14. Darvandark

I'm sure I'm dragging a conversation back but this is bugging me. Do people not realize how much work goes into a single section of a game? Just look at the area in front of the mansion, the bricks have actual textures and you can see that some stones are not perfectly there. That's not a...
  15. Darvandark

It looked more like he was relying on him to save him
  16. Darvandark

Why? That doesn't make any sense for Disney to say no to that in particular. Unless they want to make sure you don't return to data TT
Back