• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sakuraba Neku

When are we expecting news?

Didn't expect anything last year because Nomura said it would take a while to get news. Definitely expect something later this year. Hopefully KH4 is better than KH3 and they learnt something with ReMind, which was incredible.
  2. Sakuraba Neku

What do you wish to see in the Lost Master(s) Arc?

Definitely. When I saw that I immediately thought about Kingdom Hearts. With the story getting more complicated that feature should be mandatory. They can't expect people to know everything that happened before and all in-game terms.
  3. Sakuraba Neku

Final Fantasy XVI

Game looks cool, but I'm not impressed with the graphics. I don't like Square Enix engine. There's nothing groundbreaking about it. Never was. FF7 Remake was done using UE4 and looks better for me, despite being a PS4 game. The gap becomes bigger if I compare FF16 to first party games like GOW...
  4. Sakuraba Neku

NEO: The World Ends With You is coming to PS Plus

I've been replaying NEO and I still can't believe how Square did such a good sequel. In times where they have been hit or miss, I'm glad this one was actually good one. Still hoping it won't be the end of the franchise, because the game was well received and and lot of their games have been...
  5. Sakuraba Neku

Do we think we can get any news on Jump Festa? Or just next year?

Just next year, if not 2024. Seems like we will be waiting a long time until we have substantial info.
  6. Sakuraba Neku

Kingdom Hearts series has shipped 36 million units worldwide

You mean the self-proclaimed Integrum Masterpiece :ROFLMAO:
  7. Sakuraba Neku

NEO: The World Ends With You is now available on Steam

Didn't know about P5. WTF SE??! 😒
  8. Sakuraba Neku

Final Fantasy XVI

Surprised how good the graphics are getting.
  9. Sakuraba Neku

NEO: The World Ends With You is now available on Steam

When I think NEO TWEWY marketing can't get any worse, they just keep surprising me. Did they just shadow drop the Steam release? Around the same time that Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection, which unlike NEO TWEWY was advertised? Genius...
  10. Sakuraba Neku

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

The flip phone is bothering me a lot. They should update this to match today's times and FF7 Remake. 😅
  11. Sakuraba Neku

Final Fantasy XVI

It's just a rumour. Better sources like @JeffGrubb just said the game is exceeding Marvel's expectations and nothing more.
  12. Sakuraba Neku

Final Fantasy XVI

Well, an update is better than nothing. There are rumours that Marvel's Spider Man 2 will be shown next month. Maybe there will be a Playstation Showcase after all.
  13. Sakuraba Neku

Final Fantasy XVI

Beautiful artwork from TGS pamphlet: Hoping for a new trailer. 🥺
  14. Sakuraba Neku

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

Did I miss something? How did you know the release date? 😅
  15. Sakuraba Neku

Disney announces Disney & Marvel Games Showcase at D23 Expo 2022

It's one of those events that I didn't have expectations and yet I'm still disappointed because how bad it was. Nothing new from Kingdom Hearts, Marvel's Spider-Man 2 or Wolverine.
  16. Sakuraba Neku

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

It was fun. Luxu is a cool character. Shoutout to the animators, because i know it mustn't have been easy if there were still only two. Still don't understand why they didn't divided this into different parts instead of releasing everything together, but whatever. It's done.
  17. Sakuraba Neku

Dark Road final update releases on August 26

A Nomura sketch to celebrate would be cool.
  18. Sakuraba Neku

Disney announces Disney & Marvel Games Showcase at D23 Expo 2022

Nomura already said it will take some time until they show KH4 again, so I'm not expecting anything that interests me.
  19. Sakuraba Neku

Dark Road final update releases on August 26

Completely forgot this game existed. I will only believe it when I see it.
Back