• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Tangled The Series would be great in a future KH game

Agreed, 110%! This finale basically put the finishing touches on the cake, this NEEDS to be a world in a future KH game. The potential for everything is there to make it a stand out world!!
  2. T

Alrighty, so after that newest episode, my thoughts on how it would work in KH are changing a tad because we got another setup that would work really well, or at least change the flow of the world a bit
  3. T

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Haha, yeah, I certainly try to get the excitement going for myself regardless, new KH games are always exciting. Kind of hypocritical of me no less considering I would really enjoy Moana in KH at some point, and like you said Raya looks promising.
  4. T

I have to agree, the cgi films honestly don’t excite me as being worlds as much as 2D properties do. There’s so much Disney to use, would love older stuff getting in.
  5. T

Feels so surreal. But yeah, due to the show ending very soon, they’ll have full reign to use it as a world plot if they wanted to...and should!
  6. T

Yes, that's what I meant! Thank you, got tongue twisted there. But yes, it being the final world decided on when they were planning worlds, I can't possibly see the TV show even having been that far in development, or even in development. But what do I know, I don't work in the industry. I'm...
  7. T

Wasn’t BH6 the last world confirmed for the game? And it was officially announced in 2015? The show aired in late 2017. Very possible the show wasn’t even a thought at the time KH3 was in its world decision phase, or at least not long into production. Though when it comes to BH6, we now have...
  8. T

Now we are speaking my language here. Yes, this world 100% fits KH like a glove! The plot for the world essentially writes itself out nicely to fit in KH, ESPECIALLY if there are 2 visits for the world. SPOILERS FOR SHOW! If you want to see this show, do not click, but I have given this whole...
  9. T

Classic elements you miss that were not in KH3

Disney boss fights are the big one for me. Hopefully next saga they’ll use worlds that have villains we can actually fight...
  10. T

Would you be in favor of Original/Square Enix worlds in replace of Disney worlds?

Some different original worlds would be nice, but I’d prefer if they keep a majority of the games stay as Disney worlds. The complete joy of these games, for me anyway, is to be able to explore some of my favorite Disney films, interact with famous Disney characters, and fight my childhood...
  11. T

Since we have four teams working on KH games, does this mean that we have four spin-offs in the series?

Agreed. The sooner we get to the classic SDG trio going to Disney worlds the better. To me, that is what makes KH so iconic and loved. Don’t get me wrong, I love the original stuff just as much, else I would’ve jumped ship a long time ago. But to have the next numbered title come sooner and back...
  12. T

Absolutely agree there. Forgive me if I’m wrong, but I can’t think of another Disney TV series based off a film that continues to grow the characters established in the film, add new ones in, and just build off into something truly spectacular. (I haven’t seen the BH6 show, so that’s one on the...
  13. T

Spoilers ► Future Games

So what you’re saying is, coincidentally, it’s time for me to go super hype? I like this thought.
  14. T

Man, you are getting worked up over nothing. If you pardon me, a lot of your side of this is saying “I don’t think it will happen because I can’t imagine it.” Well that’s fine, but we’re talking about as a whole if it could work, and it can work if the work is put in. Short and to the point, if...
  15. T

Spoilers ► Future Games

I feel like the next game should be the game that deals with all that, with the ending getting Sora back, then KH4 is back to SDG adventure. You know, like have it be a large adventure with the game jumping between the different groups or a la BBS and choose a group of characters to follow first...
  16. T

Whoa now, I thought we were discussing, not arguing. Now we’re throwing insults at each other by calling me “thin?” I'm trying to understand your side of this, but I do not see it, you keep repeating the same thing. Let me see if I can or can not break this down and see if I can understand along...
  17. T

.............I’m not getting you. Hercules, Cinderella, etc were ALL 2D characters that never had a 3D model, Square had to recreate those characters in 3D from their 2D designs. Can the same not realistically happen for the characters in the shows you listed? I highly doubt it would be...
  18. T

I don’t see how the studio has anything to do with if the plot will be used or not... And you are aware if they were to use the world again, they would not change the style at all? They would just give those characters a 3D model, which if they’ve done this with all other 2D characters, they...
  19. T

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

It honestly doesn’t make any sense to me. It must have been some behind the scenes stuff, or something. Could be a simple she was too busy, and could be a repeat of Tate, who didn’t voice Herc in one but came back for everything else. Either way, I’m baffled and utterly disappointed...
  20. T

Disney bosses

Back