• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

LIEK OMG GAIA

who goes on it? it liek insanity, you know what i men?
  2. O

The FireFox Fanclub!

Are you sick of boring, slow Internet Explorer? Are you sick of not being able to see transparent PNGs? Then... GET FIREFOX AND JOIN THE CLUB!!! Presidents :eek: : Boondock Saint,_Odin_ Member(s): Chaywa, jump, Absolution_Fear Anyone is free to join xD... As long as you have Firefox...;P
  3. O

Leveled Up Graphics Assignment 4

I had this in mind for a really long time..... PRESSIES!!! XD Only a couple of requirements: 1. Has to be for someone in this clan. 2. Has to be AT LEAST 200x50 3. Be the pressie be sig or ani, must have person's name in pressie. 4. Everyone must have at lease ONE pressie each at the end of...
  4. O

help, please?

haven't been to the KH2 section lately. how do i unlock the struggle matches between Setzer and Seifer and how do i unlock the other Paradox cups (besides Pain & Panic and Cerberus) in Olympus Coliseum?
  5. O

.:+-=^^Barrier Break Graphics^^=-+:.

Welcome to .:+-=^^Barrier Break Graphics^^=-+:. This is a graphics clan. We do not simply limit ourselves to signatures and avatars, we also do animations as well. Current leaders: _Odin_ Boondock Saint Current members: .:Clan Code and Rules:. 1. No spam. This includes requests that should...
  6. O

Symbol

guys, you know when Roxas is writing the glyph in the mansion library to get to the computer room? did you pay close attention to the symbol on the bottom? do you think it will signify something in the 3rd game?
  7. O

Leveled Up Graphics Assignment 2

Well, since everybody has been asking, i'm making assignment in which everyone has to make a ... a... banner!!!!! the requirements are that it has to be at least 200X200. i know it sounds demanding, but that's about the right size for banners. this has to be completed by April 16th. if the...
  8. O

Leveled Up Graphics Assignment 1

Well, this assignment is here to see who's active and who's not. this assignment is simple. use any of these pics: http://www.finalfantasyworld.co.uk/khextreme/kh2/screenshots/opening/KH2_Intro_High_KairiLi_Roxas.jpg...
  9. O

.:*=*Leveled Up Graphics: Recruiting!*=*:.

the title explains it all! anybody who want ts to join, just post your work and we'll decided whether you are good enough to join this GFX clan! all you have to do is post some links to your tags and we'll give a verdict. (and by "we," i mean Game Master Boy, Cloud Leingod and I...
  10. O

.:*=*Leveled Up Graphics Shop Monitors Clan*=*:.

ok. this thread is pretty self-explanitory. any monitors who want to monitor our shop, please, feel free to PM or post here about the job! THANK YOU!
  11. O

more ideas from kingdom hearts 3

this is a continuation of my old kh3 ideas thread. here are my ideas: 1. Have more than 3 people in your party (including Sora) 2. A cool system in which you can combine keychains to make new keyblades. 3. MORE COOL LOOKING HEARTLESS, of course! 4. More ff characters from the 32 bit era. 5...
  12. O

which platform?

which platform do you guys think kingdom hearts 3 should be released? i sincerely hope it's for ps3 'cus that's the next gen system im gonna get.
  13. O

Real Release Date!!

I know the real release date!! It is March 31st! thank the people at S-E for not making us until summer!:D
  14. O

Square-enix Hate!!!!!

doesn't at least one person who has a history of playing game by square-enix ever felt really mad at them? WELL, I AM REALLY MAD AT THEM RIGHT NOW!!!!! the @$$holes that run the company have delayed kingdom hearts 2 even longer! How patient do they expect us to be?:mad: :mad:
  15. O

ideas for kingdom hearts 3

just some ideas for kingdom hearts 3: 1. kairi and riku as party members 2. drive form when kairi, riku and sora "fuse." sora carries four keyblades with an AWESOME!! costume design 3. sword in the stone world 4. robin hood world 5. more drive forms!!! please give some feedback
Back