• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TheMostRad

Anybody like the Little Mermaid World ?

Atlantica in KH1 was pretty solid in my opinion. Cool mermaid form, dope use of the vertical space b/c they could, and solid boss fights. Atlantica in KH2 was okay, but only on the PS2. The rhythm games were an okay change of pace, though I wasn't a huge fan of the original entries. Still, cool...
  2. TheMostRad

The End of Tumblr

So my last couple of days have been spent grieving the impending end of Tumblr on account of the announced NSFW ban. Given that was my hub for all of my, er, special interests, it's been a bit of a process trying to figure out where all of these Dandelions are flying off to next. Anyone else...
  3. TheMostRad

Where can i buy "the story so far" in EU?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4P8f6FOz1s
  4. TheMostRad

Where can i buy "the story so far" in EU?

Side-bar: Hot dang, did they add DLC to the PS4 1.5 + 2.5 ReMix that included a KH1 Theater Mode? I've been replaying KH1 on my PS3 1.5 disc since I've lent my PS4 copy to my friend.
  5. TheMostRad

Hollow Knight - Team Cherry's Hauntingly Cute Metroidvania

A trailer, for your consideration~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAO2urG23S4 Has anyone else given Hollow Knight some play around these parts? Just picked it up on a Black Friday sale and I'm enjoying the heck out of it. Haven't even gotten past the Forgotten Crossroads yet but the tight...
  6. TheMostRad

Ending cutscene with Sora, Donald and Goofy

I'm still holding out hope for a Kairi/Lea training tutorial in KH3, maybe a little shorter and akin to Ven's pursuit of a meteor shower in BbS (though I wouldn't be opposed to another sort of KH2 Roxas sequence).
  7. TheMostRad

Dream Pleaser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNiTxUEnmKI DATTEBAYO, HOMIE
  8. TheMostRad

KH3 reference in Ralph Breaks the Internet? (Movie Spoilers!)

This KHUX Shift Pride revelation and Maleficent have got me seeing data everywhere I look, so this actually makes more sense than not to me.
  9. TheMostRad

I'm getting sick of playing KH2.

I'd say do what makes you happy. If that involves skipping KH2, don't sweat it and move on to whichever one you have next on the slate. For me personally, KH1 is the game I tend to trudge through on replays, though I do recall pretty much skipping every cutscene through the first half of the...
  10. TheMostRad

Thoughts on the "leak" that was posted on reddit a couple of days ago?

The thing is, I know you're playing me, but also, I didn't realize I wanted this until now.
  11. TheMostRad

TV ► The Good Place - Welcome! Everything is fine.

The latest solo project from Michael Schur (of Schur and Goor, the duo behind the U.S.' The Office, Parks and Rec, Brooklyn Nine-Nine), currently in its 3rd season on NBC (with Seasons 1 and 2 both on Netflix). This show has been my current favorite ever since I found it and it still keeps me...
  12. TheMostRad

Wasn't there also talk of Matsuda being a FFXV DLC bonus boss? Y'know, back before they cancelled all the remaining FFXV DLC?
  13. TheMostRad

At least the ol' Monsters Inc. leak from months ago threw down some screenshots. This one is purely fanfiction, and I know it because they listed a Kefka secret boss, which I can't allow myself to believe. If they couldn't muster a better Setzer than the Struggle prettyboi (who honestly looks...
  14. TheMostRad

News ► TWEWY staff on the possibility of Neku in Dissidia, how they would approach a TWEWY sequel, and more

My heart breaks at the confirmation that we're not getting any TWEWY returns in KH3, though I knew it was a long shot in the first place. Also, glad to see that hopes for a sequel still carry on, and here's to them coming true some day!
  15. TheMostRad

Yo, did y'all catch the best bit of that Diablo: Immortal presentation at BlizzCon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peu-3fxOy-g Though, to be fair, much like with Diablo III, maybe it'll be fixed and enjoyable in 5 years?
  16. TheMostRad

Good Proud Mode Grinding Spots?

I will add that I just restarted a KH1FM playthrough on Proud and started my adventure at the Dead of Night, so that Traverse Town Hotel Hallway + Gizmo Shop did wonders for me in getting me to lvl 12 before proceeding to sweep through the Guard Armor on the first try. At that point in the game...
  17. TheMostRad

Do you ever think they'll re release this game in beautiful HD

If only, but alas, SE has effectively got Nomura indentured for the next 5+ years thanks to the FF7 HD Remake. And while I'd dig a proper 358/2 Days remake so we could at least get the action scenes the HD Cinematics denied us, I'd much sooner support resources going towards establishing actual...
  18. TheMostRad

annoying characters

Setzer. Always Setzer. Looking at the full picture, he's but a small thorn when compared with the abovementioned Rai, but he also just generally reminds me that no matter how much I wish or dream, we'll never get good representations of non-Nomura-made Final Fantasy characters. Setzer is the...
  19. TheMostRad

HOWDY HOWDY HOWDY

Good morning, beautiful forum folk! Thermo's the tag, Nomura's my bag. Migrated here from the GWJ Forums b/c Kingdom Hearts fans are few and far inbetween over there (or at least hidden in the woodworks), and I need an outlet to express my excitement in ways beyond frequent check-ups on...
Back