• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

What games do you play to relax?

In my case, it's Minecraft Dungeons, a new Minecraft ARPG spin-off. Love the playful presentation and experimenting with different ways to tackle combat. No overthinking here, just blasting through mobs in procedurally generated dungeons and collecting loot. It's even better when you're with...
  2. S

Favorite treats you can no longer eat thread

Oh yesss, the chewing gums, sugary drinks, and just gummies, in general, were the most favorite things. Really miss those days
  3. S

Resident Evil 3

So eager to try Resident Evil 3 as just bought it and there is now not too much to wait 🙇‍♂️
  4. S

What type of games do you play?

RPG is the thing. Escpecially Overwatch, it's very easy to get into it, especially during the day off. Also I enjoy the indie ones
  5. S

Nintendo

thanks! I might give it a try
  6. S

Nintendo

Has anyone tried Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2? I really want to try it but I wonder if it's actually worth spending money
  7. S

How do you like your Coffee?

coffee is truly a blessing when you need to wake up instantly. I was also sceptical about cold coffee, but I actually tried it in the summer and it became a delicious life-saviour during warm/hot days. So now I drink hot coffee only during cold season
  8. S

Upcoming video games of 2020 (and an invitation to my blog)

Hello everyone! Hope you’re all doing well. Since we’ve celebrated the arrival of new year recently, I wanted to ask your opinion about the upcoming video games of 2020. What games are you especially excited about? Maybe you’re too skeptical and upset about the state of gaming industry as a...
  9. S

What gaming events are you looking forward to in 2020?

Hello everyone! I wanted to raise a topic about gaming events being organized all over the globe. What gaming events are you personally looking forward to in 2020? If you're not aware of the options, the blog team I'm working with has prepared an article featuring events of this kind for the...
  10. S

What is Your Favorite Game Character?

The first one that comes to mind is Adam Jensen from Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided games. He's a stoic cyborg who fights against the tyranny of international conspirators that are manipulating the future of humanity. I love how in Mankind Divided he distanced himself...
  11. S

What games need current gen sequels?

Mass Effect should make a comeback in the form of a prequel or alternative universe. Its sci-fi world-building has lots of potential and it would be a shame to see it wasted
  12. S

What type of games do you play?

I like sci-fi RPGs like Deus Ex, Fallout and Mass Effect. The newest example of that would be The Outer Worlds, by Obsidian Entertainment (devs behind Fallout: New Vegas and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II) but I have yet to try it. Saw a lot of positive reviews though.
  13. S

The 2010s overall for gaming (your review)...

The beginning of the decade was amazing. I saw the release of my favorite video game of all time - Mass Effect 2, as well as Deus Ex: Human Revolution in 2011. Of course, there were other great titles like Red Dead Redemption, a TPS called Vanquish, GTA V - these are the first ones that come to...
  14. S

What games need current gen sequels?

They should remaster Mass Effect trilogy or at least make it compatible with modern consoles. For example, you can't play Mass Effect 2 on PS4, even though the PlayStation3 version of ME2 is the best-refined version there is. It uses ME3 engine. Such a shame I didn't get to play it yet. Mass...
  15. S

Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Terminator: Salvation the video game is my guilty pleasure. I am aware of its flaws, mostly it's lack of content and it's extremely short, you can complete it in like 4 hours. However, for me, it really captured the feel of hopeless war against the machines in the post-apocalyptic world. People...
  16. S

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

Sword and Shield? I wonder if they'll ever run out of dichotomies for Pokemon game version titles lol. Anyway, the newest installment looks awesome from judging from screenshots.
  17. S

Mario Kart 8 Delux

One of the best, if not the best, Cart racing game ever created for sure. I totally agree with the post above, MK8 can go on with DLC after DLC and I'm almost certain that nobody would mind. Honestly, I'm kinda scared for when they'll decide to bring MK9 for it will be a very complicated feat...
  18. S

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered coming 2019!!

Can't wait for the remake! If it'll be at least any similar to how RE 2 came out, I'll stomp my little feet like a cute magical pony! <3 Source: StateofPlay News And while we're all waiting for the title, I suggest buying the new Shadowbringers DLC for FF XIV, can't bloody wait for the...
  19. S

First Game You Ever Played

Thinking back really hard, probably Age of Empires 2 or Heroes of Might and Magic 3, or Warcraft 3. It has to be either of these three as I have no memory of computer games before them.
  20. S

The Video Game Music Thread

I've written a blog about my favorite ones, if anyone is interested, feel free to check it out: https://www.eneba.com/blog/top-5-video-game-soundtracks-of-all-time/
Back