• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Beyond

Do you remember when Akuroku was a thing?

Please, don't take this thread as a serious one. I was thinking: do you remember when - back in 2006-2010 - Akuroku was a thing? A really huge one? Even back than I wondered why it was so popular, Lol. So I want to ask YOU this question (why was so popular?) and a second one: why is totally dead...
  2. Beyond

Where are all the renders of the Org XIII?

Can't find them on the forum!
  3. Beyond

Lea and Kairi scenes are in CGI, right?

Right? If that so, why they do not seem that good? I mean, compared to the other ones. Don't you agree? Did they use some differente engine?
  4. Beyond

This is so stupid, but I don't care

Hello guys! I'm searching for an online friend. Yep, exactly. I would like to talk to someone on facebook messanger cause: - I really need to improve my english (I can help with italian, even if noone give a crap about italian) - I want to talk about Kingdom Hearts with someone, cause I do not...
  5. Beyond

Why, in the first KH, Riku thanked Kairi for making him realize the existence of other worlds?

When in BBS we discover that he already knows about the "outside world"? Sorry if the question is stupid, but I really don't know the answer.
  6. Beyond

Hello guys!

Hello everyone! First of all, my native language is not english: so, please, be kind with me! My name is Alessandro, and I have always been a huge fan of KH series: my mom gave me the fist one as a gift when I was in middle school! I still remeber it took me a entire month to defeat the...
Back