• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Beyond

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

This. I want to see the cutscene!
  2. Beyond

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

I do only care about Sora and Riku as a ship (since KH1, since I was 14). But yeah, after KH3 and expecially Re:Mind (that I played only recently, cause I really think Square should learn a lesson about place prices) I'm start to thinking that Riku deserves better. Sora doesn't really recognize...
  3. Beyond

Do you remember when Akuroku was a thing?

Please, don't take this thread as a serious one. I was thinking: do you remember when - back in 2006-2010 - Akuroku was a thing? A really huge one? Even back than I wondered why it was so popular, Lol. So I want to ask YOU this question (why was so popular?) and a second one: why is totally dead...
  4. Beyond

Ranking the Data Battles!

After I finally bought this DLC, all I can say is: Luxord was the worse.
  5. Beyond

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

Welcome in the KH saga. 😂 I'm really, really sorry for being the salty gay dude, but this is 2020 for God's sake and I can't stand this thing anymore.
  6. Beyond

No, you don't understand: this is not about having financial issues. It's because the offert doesn't match the price, simple and clean. I could have been millionare, but I wouldn't have bought this DLC for this price in any case.
  7. Beyond

I think a protagonist who can't relate to is a good reason to not play a game. But of course it's not just about that: I generally don't like where the story is going. I'm not in this FFXIII Versus stuff, at all. I know the story got worse with time - or I simply grow up, or maybe both -, and...
  8. Beyond

I thought I was the only one, but I really DON'T want a game with her as the protagonist. In that case I think I'll drop KH for good - after 15 years of playing 🤷‍♂️ -.
  9. Beyond

I know this is dumb as fuck, but I think I'm kinda sad about having to surrender to Sokai and accept that Soriku won't be canon (even just in a platonic way). I'm a grown ass man, Lmao. P. S. I think there's something wrong with my English in this comment, hulp.
  10. Beyond

News ► (SPOILERS) Trophy List for KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC

Where is this cutscene? I can't find it on YouTube.
  11. Beyond

I'm glad I didn't pre-order this DLC. Be honest with yourself: the offert doesn't match the price. AT ALL. It should have been around 10 euros (I will wait till this price). The Re Mind scenario was kinda boring (maybe just not the very end). I was more interested in that single cutscene at the...
  12. Beyond

So, do you think we don't even have a cutscene for the battle!? It would be sad! 😢 Also, I know the secret endings are generally just concepts, but everytime they find a way to integrate them really well with the story that's why I assume it will be kinda the same for this one!
  13. Beyond

I hope we will finally find how Riku ended in Shibuya (or whatever?) in the Secret Episode (at least just a hint). Do you think is possible or not?
  14. Beyond

Has anyone found a video of the boss fight? Or, at least, all the cutscene with Yozora?
  15. Beyond

News ► Take a look at Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind's Japanese Pre Order theme

If I have to be honest I have to say that Square Enix isn't a great software house either and doesn't respect the fans at all. Did you ever have to pay 30€ for a DLC? Cause I don't and I never will (I won't buy this at launch). I'm pretty sure the offer doesn't match the price - I mean guys...
  16. Beyond

News ► Take a look at Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind's Japanese Pre Order theme

Why he doesn't like the western fans? Also, I'm really uncomfortable with Sokai but it seems I have to accept that.
  17. Beyond

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind DLC Detailed and Priced

But I really don't understand why! Why do we have to pay more!? With those 3 euros I would have taken FOUR coffees at the coffee machine! 😂
  18. Beyond

Lo so, mortacci loro. We'll have to pay 30€ , I know.
  19. Beyond

30$!? Oh well, I hope they will respect the change with euros. I want to save that 3 €, Lol.
Back