• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Master Xehanort

The treatment of women in this series

But Kairi saves Sora? Without her saving him, everyone would have lost. So it's not like she didn't do anything, she just ended up being the person Sora most cared about, which is why Xehanort had to use her. I don't see what's wrong with her being a part of Sora's lesson.
  2. Master Xehanort

in honor of master xehanort

Thank you, a really good read.
  3. Master Xehanort

What do you think about Namine / Riku shipping?

I think they're half-baked just because of the nature of the series and due to Nomura making stuff up as he goes along. A case could be made for Roxas and Namine when Kingdom Hearts II was new, but the invention of Xion messed that up. His indecisiveness (I assume) on whether to leave Roxas and...
  4. Master Xehanort

What do you think about Namine / Riku shipping?

I think Nomura's really on the nose with the pairings he likes in the series. Riku and Namine, Sora and Kairi, Roxas and Xion. Xehanort and Darkness also comes to mind. Though Sora x Kairi is pretty much confirmed.
  5. Master Xehanort

The treatment of women in this series

To be fair, Aqua beat Xehanort and Ventus-Vanitas. I wouldn't say she jobs, there's just stronger characters in the series.
  6. Master Xehanort

A Theory on the Secret Movie

So.. you're talking about World lines, right? Or are World lines the Kingdom Hearts substitute for a timeline? So interesting.
Back