• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Do you think that Sora will become a king someday?

I wonder if Sora will be a king by the point when the series ends.
  2. S

Has Terra Branford from VI actually ever had a real love interest?

Terra Branford never actually seem to have a real love interest in Final Fantasy VI or any of the Final Fantasy spin-offs for that matter. I actually prefer her not having any real love interests, since she doesn't seem like the romantic type and not every main character needs a love interest in...
  3. S

Which name did you like better: SquareSoft or Square Enix?

Before Square and Enix merged to be become 'Square Enix', Square used to be called 'SquareSoft'. I actually liked the name SquareSoft better because it just sounded better to me.
  4. S

After III, do you think that they should give Riku his own love interest in the next game?

I want Riku to have his own love interest. It's not fair that Sora gets his own love interest (Kairi), while Riku still doesn't have his one.
  5. S

Has anyone else not beaten the Organization 13 data battles and Lingering Will in II?

I mostly beaten Kingdom Hearts II: Final Remix, but it just that I haven't beaten the optional bosses that are the Organization 13 data battles and Lingering Will. They are just so freaking hard, and I have level 99 and the Ultima Weapon. Why did Square have to make these bosses so hard? I...
  6. S

TV ► Question about My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic?

Does anyone else think it's kinda stupid when fans ship characters from the show together and hopes the pairing becomes canon? When it comes to My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, literally shipping characters together and hoping the pairing becomes canon is kinda pointless and a waste of...
  7. S

Is anyone else just a little bit disappointed by how much Haley Joel Osment's voice changed in III?

Haley Joel Osment is a great actor and his voice changing is none of his fault, but I just wish his voice didn't changed as much as it did since Dream Drop Distance. To me anyway, his voice just doesn't fit Sora anymore. It just sounds weird to me hearing that voice come from Sora's mouth...
  8. S

Why do so many fans want to stop playing Kingdom Hearts games after III?

A lot of fans of the series have said that they are going to stop playing Kingdom Hearts games after III, but why? The Kingdom Hearts series has been great so far.
  9. S

The FF6 vs. FF7 debate has to be one of the worst things to have ever happen in FF history

The fans who get into arguments about which game is better (Final Fantasy VI or VII) have damaged the Final Fantasy fanbase really bad. These fans who argue about which game is better act like that VI and VII are the only Final Fantasy games in the series (when in fact that there's A LOT MORE...
  10. S

Is it very common for 2 childhood friends to fall in love with each other?

So is it very common for 2 people who have been friends with each other since they were little children to fall in love with each other as either teenagers or adults? The whole "childhood friends becoming more than friends" thing happens a lot in movies, TV shows, books, and video games, but...
  11. S

Did anyone else thought that Sora was a Final Fantasy character at first when we were first-

-introduced to him in the first Kingdom Hearts game? When I first started playing Kingdom Hearts, I used to think that Sora was from a Final Fantasy game because of him looking like a Final Fantasy character and because of Kingdom Hearts having Final Fantasy characters in it. But later on, I...
  12. S

I'm kinda glad that there will be no or very few Final Fantasy characters in III

Despite being a fan of the Final Fantasy series myself, I never been a fan of how the Final Fantasy characters were portrayed in the Kingdom Hearts series. The Final Fantasy characters were actually pretty unnecessary for the Kingdom Hearts series. I actually wish that Square never put any...
  13. S

Who's your favorite one out of the three kids in Twilight Town: Hayner, Olette, or Pence?

My favorite one out of the three is Olette. I love her personality, and I think they should have her play a much bigger role in the series than she does.
  14. S

Do you think that the Kingdom Hearts series will end up going downhill someday?

As much as I love the Kingdom Hearts series, I have a feeling that after Kingdom Hearts III and the "Dark Seeker Saga" is complete that the series is going to start getting weaker. It almost happens all the time with franchises...
  15. S

Has anyone else never been a fan of the summons in the Kingdom Hearts series?

I personally never used them, because I always thought they were useless most of the time.
  16. S

Do you think Sora and Kairi are going to kiss in III?

I honestly don't think they are going to kiss in III, and they probably will never kiss in future games neither. The reason is because I could so see their romantic relationship being very similar to Cloud and Tifa's romantic relationship from Final Fantasy VII to the extent that they don't act...
  17. S

Do you think they should give Riku his own love interest someday in the Kingdom Hearts games?

I think they should because I think that Riku deserves to find love too like how Sora has.
Back