• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Vincentkeyblader

A Battle of Race or just a gun?

It's been going on for awhile but If you haven't heard about it let me tell you. Trayvon Martin was a 17 year old African-American who was on his way out of a convenient store. A man who goes by the name of George Zimmerman shot down Martin outside of the convenient store. Zimmerman is a Male...
  2. Vincentkeyblader

Twisted mind of a Lyrical Assassin

This Thread is dedicated to my emotions and my lyrical ability to translate my emotions into words. Thanks for Dropping by One of my own writing about the battle that I struggle with inside of myself \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
  3. Vincentkeyblader

Some of my Works

I used to work on another forum making signatures for people. =D Unfortunaltly those days are behind me because I lack time for the art, =( Sorry guys.
  4. Vincentkeyblader

Music ► So you think you can Rap

Okay, Well I know this is a Kingdom Hearts forum and all but i would enjoy adding a little more flavor to this site. Who all thinks they can rap here? I would also like to know who inspires you to write and what your favorite Artist/Group are? Thanks Again ^ one of my songz
  5. Vincentkeyblader

Been Awhile

Well My name is Jordan. I have been registered here for a longtime just kind of forgot it. Um question though, How do i change my name. I'd prefer to go by my Rapper name Godz Soulja. Oh btw, im 18 =D Thanks
  6. Vincentkeyblader

Not the End.

Note: Spoilers
  7. Vincentkeyblader

Fanfiction ► Fidelis.

Great Fan Fic, Ice. Read it all, from beginning to end. Please, don't stop writing.
  8. Vincentkeyblader

VincentKeyblader is here

Hello all. Im not new here but I think of it as being new, because I havn't been here for awhile and lets just syas, I had some rought spots in my life with my Dad. Im Back though. Lets see here, I Role Play, Write Poems, Rap, and um Working on RPG scripting. Anyways Thanks for Readin, Hopfully...
  9. Vincentkeyblader

Imvu! Imvu!

http://imvu.com/catalog/web_invitation.php?userId=42903&from=power-email Join This Great Site If u want to talk, add ME My user name is Firekinght
  10. Vincentkeyblader

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

GAH! I've GONE CRAZY!!! I WANT THAT CHAPTER STAT!!!!! IMMA KILL SOMEONE IF I DON"T GET A NEW CHAPTER!
  11. Vincentkeyblader

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

Sorry I havn't posted in awhile. MY comp. keeps crashing and my Dsl kept crashing too. I've fixed it and im aimed to post mor ein here. IceblueWings Great chapter One thing though It was hard for me to tell if it was kairi or you talking at some parts..... but thats ok I'll learn better, =P
  12. Vincentkeyblader

Fanfiction ► School Day (Khi Style)

Don't worry, I won't kill you...yet...=P
  13. Vincentkeyblader

Lol, That was funny, lots of gun shots
  14. Vincentkeyblader

Lol this is funny...You need to maek me a character, =P
  15. Vincentkeyblader

Let's go to school (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith) Fanfic Fanclub

Meh, Im a newbie so I don't really know what to post Anyway, The Fanfic Is owned by Icebluewings The title is Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith) This Fanfic is active fan fic Has about 13 chapter and the 14 one is coming
  16. Vincentkeyblader

I do know ice. So don't be sayign crap about me that you don't know. I guess i'll make a fan club for this fan fic, i'll either edit of repost when im finished making the fan club
  17. Vincentkeyblader

Man, isn't it obviouse? Is there an Icebluewings (Icy) fanclub ro a fan club for this fanfic... If there isn't. I'm making it
  18. Vincentkeyblader

Yo Vince here, Well Havn't posted for reason being, but great job on the Fan fic, I'd like to know if there is a Fan club for Icebluewings? Also, No one touchers her, she is mine!
  19. Vincentkeyblader

PHP anyone?

Hey just like to see how many people good with PHP beside me here
Back