• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

A theory on Kairi's weapon

Well, I was waiting for my chocolate chip cookies to be done, when an amazing thought occured to me in my head! =O Anyway, remember when Riku/Xehanort made that keyblade in KH1 from the princess' hearts? Well, what if Riku, who has taken Xehanort's form, remembered the process of making it, and...
  2. R

I'm leaving for a while

I don't know. Something about this forum. I don't like how it is right now, or how it's making me feel. I feel meaningless and just plain crap. I can't take it. This or my life. I'm starting to hate things I shouldn't. So, I'm leaving. I really need to clear my head. I don't know how long I'll...
  3. R

I'm feeling bad :/

Meh. Right now I feel like my worth in life is little to none. And I hate myself. >_> Just wanted to put it out there for no reason. I think it's the human need to express his or herself? Hmm... Well, just post here or not if you want to flame me or something. >.> Or if you're one of my...
  4. R

Megaman Fanclub

Revengematron3: Below is a message from Kunoke. He's no longer an active member, but he's still the leader of this FC. As the sub-owner, I was entrusted with starting this thread and relaying his message. END MESSAGE. Welcome to the Megaman Fanclub. Joining If you want to join, just ask, but...
  5. R

A little thing I noticed in the secret ending

I have come to bombard you with even more old news! =D Well, I'm not sure cause I don't always keep updated on news and theories. Now, to the point. Everyone's been talking a lot about how Xigbar has probably had SOME sort of contact with the Keyblade weirlders in the secret ending. Now, I...
  6. R

~Anti-Sora Fanclub~ Final Mix

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e226/revengematron3/Anti-Sora-edited.jpg Picture colored by me, editted, cleaned, and enhanced by Kunoke. Hello, this is a fanclub dedicated to Anti-Sora, a form generated by Sora that takes the appearance of a heartless. If you've seen any videos or have...
  7. R

About Roxas And Twilight Town

We first see Twilight Town in COM, right? The memory was from Roxas since it was said that the memory came from the other side of Sora's heart. The thing is, this was during COM, so how could Roxas be in Twilight Town or even know about it? He was in the Organization still. He wasn't in Twilight...
  8. R

~Anti-Sora Fanclub~

Picture colored by me, editted, cleaned, and enhanced by Konuke. Hello, this is a fanclub dedicated to Anti-Sora, a form generated by Sora that takes the appearance of a heartless. If you've seen any videos or have played the game, you'll know just how cool it is. Basicaly, we're just here to...
  9. R

The scenes that JUST didn't make it

Well, after looking at an old trailer, I realized how much scenes have changed. Just look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RAYkBq-BVM&search=kingdom%20hearts%202 If you've played the game, you'll notice differences from trailers that used to be shown. This thread is discuss these changed...
  10. R

Fanfiction ► An Empty Canvas

... I wrote this late at night? I'm in a weird state of mind at night... And... I drank lots of coca cola so i'm on a bit of a sugar high.... I don't know. Sorry for showing such... horribly-written... stuff to you. I just warn you that... I'm horrible at this. Just Read it and flame me. >.<...
  11. R

Trailers/commercials

Do you think they'll have trailers for KH2? I mean for the English version. Maybe a commercial or two before the game comes out to see how some of the characters might sound like. I know there isn't one out yet and I'm not asking for someone to show me a link. I just wanna hear people's thoughts...
  12. R

Fanfiction ► Darkness In Zero

First of all, there WILL be spoilers if that doesn't help: WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE ANTI-SPOILER!!! There we go. I don't know where this came from. I was just on my laptop when this idea came to me, then I just HAD to write it. I never thought I would do a story about...
  13. R

Corrupt A Wish Game!

This is a great game that was on another forum so I decided to put it here! OK, first A person says a wish then the person below them corrupts it like this: I wish I had a pony Then the next guy says: The pony has no legs. So first i'll say my wish! I wish I had the largest collection of...
  14. R

Fanfiction ► Chocolate Brown

Oh good God. I can't believe I wrote such a... such a thing of evil! Pure evil! Please forgive me! I'm so scared I might not ever come back to see the responses EVER. Oh merciful god, have mercy on my soul... God: NO *Cries* I basicaly just slapped this on here, so i didn't go through the...
  15. R

Post your KH II Desktops!

Basicaly you post your KH II desktop(s) if you have one. I put this in the spoiler section cause I know somone's desktop might have an image that may reveal story and such. And to be safe cause I don't want moderators on my back. The only requirement is that it has to do with KH. Here's the...
Back