• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

New Nomura Gameinformer interview. Discusses Disney Worlds, Quadratum, and Final Fantasy in KH4.

Nomura is so clueless when it comes to FF characters. "Beloved" KH characters? Oh like Ienzo in KH3 who randomly starts helping Sora in Radiant Garden? Yes, he was very "beloved" indeed. I can tell you for a fact that if they had swapped out Ienzo with the Restoration Committee and had...
  2. G

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

LOL, is this bait or something?
  3. G

I like that too, however I could also see there being an item you unlock for clearing all the minigames or needing to do that to get 100% journal completion, which could be another trophy we need to do instead.
  4. G

I don't trust this guy about anything at all anymore. He has been completely unreliable. He rushed through the game and then tells us there is not much to do post game, without actually even playing through it all. Also, I think he is downplaying the secret boss because this is just another...
  5. G

I don't trust anything this guy has said at all. Even when he finished the game he said there was "not much" to do post game, but he hasn't even collected one Orichalcum+ yet. I just can't wait to play it for myself (as I'm sure everyone else here feels as well)
  6. G

I am worried. KH3 may be ruined.

Ah I see. This makes more sense. Still very excited about the .
  7. G

I am worried. KH3 may be ruined.

What?? The thing about the expanded coliseum sounds amazing! Do you have a source for that?
  8. G

Proud mode is never hard. It's all about Critical mode if you want a challenge.
  9. G

This leaker guy is not very intelligent. I have come to this conclusion awhile ago.
  10. G

You aren't being negative. You are being pessimistic. We don't really know what may or may not come with the epilogue (could potentially unlock things/trigger something that allows for more post game content). Until then, some of us can choose to be optimistic and some can choose to be pessimistic.
Back