• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Why does green often go with red and blue as a three-color combination?

Here's are two examples: Wouldn't it make more sense for yellow to go along with red and blue as a trio than green, red, blue do since yellow, red, and blue are all primary colors?
  2. N

How come water and ice are often treated as separate elements from each other when they are basically the same thing?

In RPG games, it's very common for water and ice to be treated as separate elements from each other. However, ice is merely frozen water, and thawing it out will make an ice attack a water attack. So to me, it sounds redundant to have both be seperate from each other. Like I think there is no...
  3. N

Is the romantic love real? And if it is, what's so special about it?

Why do you think the word "best friend" has the term "best" in it, while words like "boyfriend", girlfriend" "husband", and "wife" don't have the term "best" in them?
  4. N

https://love.allwomenstalk.com/things-to-do-if-your-parents-dont-approve-of-your-relationship/
  5. N

There's a lot of dangers and risks to romantic relationships, so they should be avoided. The concept of romance should be removed from this world. Most parents hate the idea of their daughter dating and getting married someday and want them to be single for their whole life because of how...
  6. N

Here's an article about why platonic best friends are better than romantic partners: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/oct/24/romantic-partner-who-needs-one-when-its-friends-who-truly-help-us-get-through-life
  7. N

In my opinion, romantic love should not be on the highest pedestal. In my opinion, parents and siblings family love is the strongest. Family knows who you are. Romance is fake for lots of people, put on a false persona and romance on most parts gets ugly real fast. For the reality of romance is...
  8. N

Is it very common for 2 childhood friends to fall in love with each other?

I don’t know anyone who married someone who was a childhood friend. People I know who have opposite sex friends from childhood think of them as siblings and the thought of being romantic literally makes them feel sick.
  9. N

There are a lot more risks and dangers to romantic relationships than they are to platonic relationships. Why do you think most fathers and brothers don't act the same way towards their daughter's or sister's platonic male friends as they do towards a potential boyfriend? It's because they know...
  10. N

But I just don't see how romantic love and relationships are a good thing.
  11. N

It’s more of a desire for the father to see the daughter young and happy. Most fathers will find their children “adorable” and “innocent” and don’t ever want them to stop being adorable and innocent. What I find is that, parents often want to protect their cold from potential dangers to their...
  12. N

Here's a YouTube video about overprotective fathers: The Overprotective Dad | Dad Talk - YouTube
  13. N

This article shows why most fathers are overprotective and it shows why romance is a bad thing: https://www.upworthy.com/3-reasons-we-need-to-stop-mocking-dads-who-are-protective-of-their-daughters
  14. N

Is it very common for 2 childhood friends to fall in love with each other?

While it is very rare, some people have fell in love with their childhood friend and married them, but they are a minority compared to the married couples who first met each other as adults. The whole "falling in love with your childhood friend thing" does happen a lot in Anime/Manga and other...
  15. N

Platonic relationships and romantic relationships are two entirely different things, but that doesn't mean they are equal when it comes to the amount of love given in them. The love in platonic relationships seems to be way stronger than the love in romantic relationships are since platonic...
  16. N

Also, the concept of romantic love and romantic relationships seems to mostly be a man-made thing.
  17. N

Also, platonic relationships and romantic relationships may be two ENTIRELY different things, but that doesn't mean they are equal when it comes to the amount of love giving in them. The love in platonic relationships seems to be way stronger than the love in romantic relationships are since...
  18. N

I just don't see how romantic relationships and marriage can be a good thing. Just remember that domestic violence does happen in a lot of romantic relationships and marriages, and a lot of people who are in a romantic relationship or married do cheat on their partner or spouse with someone...
  19. N

You think it's immature of them to think that way?
  20. N

Also, a lot of romantic couples basically disappear from each other and don't become good friends with each other after they break up or divorce. As I said, A platonic best friend is way more likely to stay in someone's life than a romantic partner is. A platonic best friend is way more likely...
Back