• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Drive form and keyblade theory

The Drive forms in KH2 aren't given much thought but if you think about it a lot harder you see where my theory comes in. First of all the forms (execpt for wisdom) use two Keyblades (also with Roxas). If you think about it where does the secound Keyblade comes from? Also how does Roxas use two...
  2. U

Who do you want to [B]hang[/B] out with?

Seriously who in KH2? I mean it! No going out with the person just hanging out with them.
  3. U

Reflect?

I heard about it somewhere... Where do you get it?
  4. U

Mind Of Menchia

Okay here's the forum. The Show is so funny and true...
  5. U

Who...

...Actually uses Riku's mode? Like do use every now and then or use it all the time? Or else?
  6. U

English Voices

I wanna know what you feel on the english voices. I personally don't care if there's already a thead on this. I haven't seen one.
  7. U

A trip down the memory lane countdown

Okay he how's this is gonna work. You say how long till it comes out (from weeks-seconds whatever suits you) then say what was the most memrioble/lest memrioble thing that you did/saw in KH/KH:CoM/KH2 (in any kind of combtionation). Start now. 10 days KH: Fav: Beating it ---------------...
  8. U

Angry...

Okay eveybody knows Kh2 is coming out on March 28th right? Well I thought it was coming March 1st (I have exelectent sources :rolleyes: ) That got me thinking, how mad, or anything else, were you when they deleyed KH2 for the first time?
  9. U

Most hated Boss (well to me)

It's got to be Hades (in Riku's story). I mean it took me like 8 differnt times to beat him... Truly he sucks!
  10. U

Keyblade Cool Poll

I know this is quite stupid but there is something that's been anoying me. I didn't know where to put this so if it seems out of place put it somewhere else. Who seems to make the Kingdom Key (or Mickey's Keyblade) coolest?
  11. U

The Cricket Consipersy

I know I spelled that wrong... I just noticed but how did Jimmney Cricket know about Tidus, Wakka, Selphie, and everybody Sora met before he met Jimmney? Also how did he know about how many heartless Sora destoryed? Puzzling indeed...
Back