• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Whats the Max HP you can get in the game?

You can never go above 120 HP.
  2. U

How does Auto Valor work?

It works when you are almost dead, it changes the triganle button to automaicly change you into Valor form.
  3. U

Drive form and keyblade theory

I didn't say there were fake but that makes sense. Should of invole something about the heart but I forget....
  4. U

Drive form and keyblade theory

The Drive forms in KH2 aren't given much thought but if you think about it a lot harder you see where my theory comes in. First of all the forms (execpt for wisdom) use two Keyblades (also with Roxas). If you think about it where does the secound Keyblade comes from? Also how does Roxas use two...
  5. U

HA HA skateboard

That's not much of a spoiler...
  6. U

THE OFFICIAL "Little things I found wrong with kh2" THREAD

One thing I found wrong with KH2 was that Chicken Little is a summon and it's kinda hard to bulid Drive levels
  7. U

Who do you want to [B]hang[/B] out with?

Seriously who in KH2? I mean it! No going out with the person just hanging out with them.
  8. U

What Level are you on?

Lv. 24 same as monstermaniac I'm going to get it back today since I had to let my friend borrow it because he pulled the "Poor" card on me (which means that he said that's he's poorer then me and he won't get it untill later).
  9. U

drives

Same as auto-summon
  10. U

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

DARNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The gamestop around my house doesn't even freaking have one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries*
  11. U

Reflect?

Oh okay but where do you get it?
  12. U

i noticed something... (SPOILERS!!)

Wow good eye.
  13. U

Can you delete

Yup that's it. ^
  14. U

KHInsider's "Chat It Up" Kingdom Hearts 2 Launch Party! (Activity #5!)

Somehow I got banned from chat..... :(
  15. U

Reflect?

I heard about it somewhere... Where do you get it?
  16. U

Mind Of Menchia

Okay here's the forum. The Show is so funny and true...
  17. U

4 all Kh2 freaks

There's already been a theard about this.
  18. U

Who...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................
  19. U

Who...

I don't get what you're trying to say....
Back