• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Rage getting back together?

yes, finnaly it is true. http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/music/la-et-coachella22jan22,1,6747076.story?track=rss and i will be attending this...hopefully. i think that its fair to say that all rockers should celebrate. This band was revolutionary (litterally) and will hopefully...
  2. K

i need help

ok, ill admit it. i have a mac. it stinks. i was wondering if anyone knew how to make an icon become a folder. and if u do, please tell me.
  3. K

Surfing

ok, so ive been at these forums for quite a while now (i've gone through 2 sn's) and ever since, i have been digelently looking for fellow surfers in the forums. so far, i have found none that know what a snap turn, cut-back, or layback is. now, i know there has to be somone on here that does...
  4. K

Genji: Dawn of the Samuri & Genji 2

i dont know if anyone has played these games, but the first one was really good. the second one is coming out with the release of PS3 so, i cant wait for that. heres some trailers for the second one: http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/761/761160/vids_1.html thank you ign
  5. K

Soul Caliber 3

you know what, i gota give this game some credit. whenever im bored at home, and i really dont feel like playin Kh or any other rpg, and i want to just slice somtin up....i turn to this game.
  6. K

the World Cup

yeah, even tho its over, just figured peeps mite wana talk about it...Yeah ITaly!
  7. K

two comercials i love

ok, i have seen these two comercials like every waking second (when i watch tv, which is a lot, since its been raining, and my friend got his house party busted by cops last week) the fist one is the snickers comercial with the guy and his guitar, it rules. i just like the waterfalls of caramel...
  8. K

those subway comcericals

o my god i hate them soo much! and now, dinner time theater! *sticks tongue out and puts thumbs down*
  9. K

Drive forms

what was the drive form u hated most mine was master. i barely ever used it, but i wanted to level it up so i could get the high swively jump
  10. K

ok, ok, i know im gona get destroyed by peeps about the maybe emo-ness

ok, here we go. Taking Back Sunday's newish album(Louder Now) was great. my favorite song=Miami. anyone else buy the cd/Like Tbs. i saw them in concert, and the tricks that adam lazzara (lead singer) does are amazing. i mean the whole swing the mic around your neck thing, its emo, but so cool...
  11. K

Gilgamesh?

its such a good show, n e one else watch it?
  12. K

~FoRuM-BaNd~

yeah, we be called "The N/A's" it consist of Me, Ita, Kikyo, and Trigger! i be singer, ita be bass kikyo be guitar trigger be drums!
  13. K

the old ONE WINGED ANGEL GROUP

hey, sephi is the man, and i kno that once htis site got refurbished, alot of members got there ID's taken so im makin a thread for the old one winged angels group i was originally onewingedangel12
  14. K

other keyblade?

ok, in this pic: http://www.nbrid.net/users/hybrid/e3_sora.jpg is tat mikeys keyblae? and why is sora holding it?
  15. K

drawing on table

ok, um wat was the picture that roxas drew on the table at the mansion. one sign was heartless, one was nobody... wat was the other?
  16. K

relationship problems

ok, i didnt see n e thing to help with relationships so i figured that id make one... any way, u got problems...we can help...
  17. K

heartless or nobody

simply if your original being was attacked by a heartless, which one would u turn out to be?
  18. K

made up word thread

yes!! it will be the best thread of ur life... post it up!
  19. K

favorite girl in games...

can be from dead or alive serious to any game u want
  20. K

bored

i jus wanted to know what everyone else does when there bored...cause ive been maddd bored latly
Back