• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Mickey's Letter

lol^ dear sora, please return the uniforms and the keyblades you have 30 days to reply to this letter or you will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law thank you for your serves and have a great life. mickey
  2. B

here is some quizes for kh

[URL="http://www.allthetests.com/searcher.php3"] for some reason the link doesn't bring you to the quizes just put kingdom hearts in the search bar that will bring you to the quizes for kingdom hearts some are very easy others are not some thing to do if your bored p.s. if you make one...
  3. B

here is some quizes for kh

double post my bad let this one die please
  4. B

What do you say????

it was a good game need to have tougher puzzles and sora need to lose an arm or an eye or something like that
  5. B

The 3 things that define kh2.....

1 heartless 2 nobodies 3 keyblade
  6. B

story time

i am going to start a story just using 3 words then the next person puts another 3 words down to continue the story just put what you think goes there then another does the same thing under the last person who posted 3 words after a while it becomes a story like this :1 the big lellow 2 cow...
  7. B

kh2, too immature?

Well i am 25 and i grew up with these Disney characters thats why i played the first one then the story got me hooked so now am addicted to this series can't Wait until number 3 comes out oh about the playing ff series tried playing ff7 i did not like it the story wasn't that good. kh had a...
  8. B

Message to Kh2 Lovers (i wanna tell you somethin!)

beat him with a big key and do it in a public place and or front of media and yell OH MY GOD HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT then after hes is on the ground you ever say if that again i will beat you to death then you turn to the camera and say kh2 kicks ass go out and buy it now and then...
  9. B

Message to Kh2 Lovers (i wanna tell you somethin!)

burn his house down or spray kh4ever all over his house
  10. B

rare heartless

how i killed it was with the triangle button when it said to i hit that button
  11. B

...the keyblade graveyard...?

you know it could be both a sequel and a prequel there could be two story's in the game that would tie everything together. have you thought about time travel that would make since with all the stuff that you guys uncovered
  12. B

What main character do you think has improved on Kh2?

Kari I almost did not recognize her when they first showed her
  13. B

KH2 music

thank you do you know where the us version is
  14. B

game of the year?

LOL somethings up with him :eek:
  15. B

Kingdom Hearts II Good or bad?

really good very little bad to talk about
Back