• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Radiant Garden confirmed?

Can we assume Radiant Garden is playable world after the confirmation of 100 Acre Woods? I can't see the book in other hands than Merlin's, and since we already know Kairi and Lea have gone to Radiant Garden to train with Merlin, there is the book may be. And of course, it makes no sense for...
  2. B

Just bringing some interesting points up...

With the release of the new trailer, and the "almost confirmation" of Aqua and Xion being in the Seekers of Darkness, so many new questions are up in the air and we could discuss those before the full trailer drops next tuesday. 1. When Master Xehanort have said to Mickey in DDD that one of the...
  3. B

An idea for C.O.

Hiya, guys! How's everybody? I'd like to share with you an idea that ocurred me some time ago... As we already know, Sora is going to visit Castle Obivion in some moment to wake Ventus up. If that's is going to be a playable world or just cutscene we can't say by now, but imagining it is a...
Back