• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

Was I too hyped for this game? Think about it, they are getting no money from this game, and yet they work for a whole year to make it available. I really expected there would be a great amount of important revelations to be told I'm this game. However, except for the player thing at the end...
  2. B

Recapturing the magic

I don1t think it's only nostalgia. KH1 had a different game "logic" if I can say... It was way more engaged in explorantion, interacting with different stuff on the scenario, discoverying secrets. (Wonderland and the bizarre room has so many secrets that even now I am not 100% sure I have...
  3. B

Need help understanding something

Sora used the PoW correctly in Re:Mind, but just part time... When he gets to Scala he is using it to traverse worlds once again. And for saving his companions and retrieving Kairi's heart at the end, he uses it wrong one last time, triggering his banishment once and for all. Chirity explains at...
  4. B

News ► Square Enix Has Released Patch 1.05 for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue

Probably adjusting things for it to run in the ps5, other games must be on their way...
  5. B

9/1 Union χ JP Update: Monthly Updates, Anniversary Draw

Or maybe it's the proud mode update early and story update later...
  6. B

News ► Official Twitter shares new screenshots of in-game battles and cutscenes for KH Dark Road!

We're all discussing about the chronology of YX and Ansem, but they could very well have met more than once... Ansem was sent to destiny island to guide his past self and them waited there until Sora comes... So, if YX returned to destiny island in some point, he should be able to talk to Ansem...
  7. B

(SPOILERS) Union X: Confession / The Missing Ark

The last scene of Lauriam knocked down might be already in the future (or out of data world). Imagine that during the fight with Maleficent, instead of she getting away, it was Lauriam. The ark shall exist at the other side as well as we seen it in KH1. It would be a nice plot twist of their...
  8. B

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

If they want to put some new world via DLC, which one would it be? Yes! Correct answer! RADIANT GARDEN. It has plot reasons, Sora could visit even after beating Xehanort and it would still have things to see, help, discover. Seek for Kairi's past, meet Leon and the gang... But what is the most...
  9. B

Radiant Garden confirmed?

Can we assume Radiant Garden is playable world after the confirmation of 100 Acre Woods? I can't see the book in other hands than Merlin's, and since we already know Kairi and Lea have gone to Radiant Garden to train with Merlin, there is the book may be. And of course, it makes no sense for...
  10. B

Just bringing some interesting points up...

With the release of the new trailer, and the "almost confirmation" of Aqua and Xion being in the Seekers of Darkness, so many new questions are up in the air and we could discuss those before the full trailer drops next tuesday. 1. When Master Xehanort have said to Mickey in DDD that one of the...
  11. B

An idea for C.O.

Hiya, guys! How's everybody? I'd like to share with you an idea that ocurred me some time ago... As we already know, Sora is going to visit Castle Obivion in some moment to wake Ventus up. If that's is going to be a playable world or just cutscene we can't say by now, but imagining it is a...
Back