• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Missing Commands

Ahh I didn't realise that you needed a spare one, will try that later. Thanks. Any tips for Ice cream beat? It seems a major pain in the a$$ lol
  2. C

Missing Commands

Ok its asking me to make Ice Slide by melding fission Blizzaga and Air Slide. But the commands are greyed out so I can't select them, even though they are maxed out. Any ideas?
  3. C

Missing Commands

Well I'm slowly getting used to who has what commands, though gaining them seems to differ between guides. Will give a shoutout if I get stuck. Do I need to do the ice cream beat to gain any commands?
  4. C

Missing Commands

Hi, I'm trying to get the commands for all characters, I'm missing some attack and magic ones. I cant buy them from the moogle shop nor do I know if i can meld them. I've been searching for days now but have found only conflicting tips in guides and none worked. Any help would be much...
Back