• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

I'd love to see the Disney Afternoon shows be represented in KH. Especially Duckburg and Spoonerville.
  2. H

Naminé

3. H

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

I'm very happy that even at 30 years old, he's still able to pull that voice off.
  4. H

Xigbar

So, it's basically a Star Wars reference?
  5. H

Xigbar

This scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7jMWJOAnc8
  6. H

Xigbar

1. How is Xigbar apparently still Norted at the end? 2. Why did he need to become a Nobody again, when he was already part Xehanort when he returned to being Braig at the end of Re: Coded?
  7. H

For now, just a couple unanswered questions.....

Why didn't Yen Sid ever warn Sora and Riku ahead of time that misusing the Power of Waking could lead to their deaths?
  8. H

Time-displaced, or resurrected?

Which of the members of the Real Organization XIII were time-displaced, and which ones were ACTUALLY resurrected?
  9. H

My thoughts on the Kingdom hearts 3 ending and Nomura SPOILERS

I think that Nomura is now putting his full attention on the Final Fantasy VII Remake.
  10. H

Xion

Before you answer my questions, I must let you know that I just completed Monstropolis, so I don't want any spoilers for what happens in the story after. How exactly are the characters starting to remember Xion now? How did Lea get that vision of Xion when he looked at Kairi?
  11. H

I think that by the time we saw the constellations of the three heroes in KH2, that was probably enough for Phil to admit that they went the distance.
  12. H

I also found the phone number for Bob Buchholz's production company. Am I allowed to share it here?
  13. H

Bob Buchholz has a Facebook page if anyone wants to ask him any questions.
  14. H

Is there any way of finding out why Mandy Moore is absent?
  15. H

I'm not sure if Tweeting her will get my answer.
  16. H

Unfortunately, Mandy Moore is not voicing Rapunzel. She's instead being voiced by Kelsey Lansdowne.
  17. H

One of my friends doesn't like the new MX voice, because he thinks he lost that "ancient master" vibe he gave when Leonard Nimoy voiced him.
  18. H

I just learned that Master Xehanort's new voice is being provided by Rutger Hauer, who some of you might know from Blade Runner.
  19. H

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Will the worlds of KH3 be structurally more like KH1, and less like KH2, in that they are more interactive, and have more platforming?
  20. H

Roxas

In The World That Never Was, how exactly was Roxas able to physically appear in front of Sora, and have it not be an illusion? He's supposed to be inside Sora, right? And another thing: If Roxas's memories weren't brought over when he merged with Sora in KH2, then WHAT was? How else would you...
Back