• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Playing on PS4 and the movement isn’t smooth...

I’m playing on a PS4 slim and I’ve noticed that the movement isn’t smooth at times. The graphics are fine and generally, so is the movement, but it’s REALLY noticeably jagged during cutscenes. For instance, whenever the camera moves, the transition isn’t smooth. Instead, whenever the...
  2. S

Do game stores usually “sell out” days after release?

I won’t be able to play until next weekend, but I’m planning to stop at Target or GameStop to buy KH3 next Thursday/Friday. I didn’t preorder the game because my original idea was just to purchase it at the store a few days after release. However, I’m nervous that the game might be sold...
  3. S

Are there any Disney movies you have not seen that will be in KH3?

I’ve seen all movies except Big Hero 6 and the 2011 film of Winne the Pooh with Lumpy. Personally, I’m not going to watch these movies until after I play the game just to experience unfamiliarity as I play through it. I think it’ll be interesting and fun to NOT know who the characters are...
  4. S

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

From what I’ve seen, the leaker showed sections 1 and 2 (with 4 worlds each). We’re just speculating that there’s a section 3 with 4 more worlds to represent the ‘late’ section of the game, but it’s not a guarantee.
  5. S

I’m being sarcastic, although that would be a dream come true lol
  6. S

There are 27 worlds in the game! I’m sure of it!!!!
  7. S

Makes sense, but I don’t think we’ll know for certain because he probably won’t post anything with an unannounced world in the picture/video. My guess is that we’ve seen section 1 (Twilight Town, Olympus, Toy Box, and Corona, with Pooh somewhere in the mix), and section 2...
  8. S

Can someone tell me what these worlds are? It’s hard to tell, but I think at least that blueish world in the background is Frozen.
  9. S

KH3 Leaks World list spoilers. Discussion thread. Add reveals of new worlds here.

He just confirmed he was BS with us. He claims he’s “protecting” us from real spoilers by posting fake ones. I knew he was fake! Haha
  10. S

KH3 Leaks World list spoilers. Discussion thread. Add reveals of new worlds here.

Well, you know what I heard?A guy told a guy on Twitter, who follows the neighbor of one of the developers of the game, who is good friends with the guy that lives on the same street as Nomura, and used to go to school with the guy that befriended the guy that went to his friends wedding, and he...
  11. S

To add, I find this hard to believe. A Twitter user replied back “I knew it!!!!” after the user of the leaks revealed the remaining Disney worlds to her. Who would have thought Snow White and Disney Castle would be the remaining worlds? Disney castle... maybe, but Snow White?Definitely...
  12. S

Lol I will be very disappointed if Aladdin AND Cinderella are the last worlds in this game. Not because of the worlds themselves, but the fact that there would be more returning Disney worlds than new ones. For a third installment that we waited for 13 years, you’d think they would develop...
  13. S

I suppose it could be Stitch. But he’s a summon, so I’m not sure how likely it is that we actually visit that world given that he’s a summon. Could be that he thought PatF was from BBS and was referring to that. I still believe that and Aladdin make the most scene, although I’m not...
  14. S

I’m with you on that. I need to see actual proof, that’s why I’m not getting my hopes up (you know what they say... prepare for the worst). That said, the user has been DMing other people on Twitter about that remaining Disney worlds. IF he/she is being completely honest and not BSing, I...
  15. S

2 new unrevealed Disney worlds confirmed? Although, I’m not entirely sure if this is a legit user who finished playing the game. No pics or vids shown from him/her. Take it with a grain of salt:
  16. S

I had a dream that Jurassic Park was the new confirmed world

Just thought I’d share this... Last night, I dreamt that they announced a new world and it was Jurassic Park! I don’t even think it’s a Disney-owned property, but nevertheless, I was super excited when they announced it! I remember seeing Sora riding one of the long neck dinosaurs and a...
  17. S

Just thought of something. Not sure if it’s already been mentioned, but do all Organaztion 13 members have their own world? If there’s any that don’t, does it increase the chances of having any more worlds in the game that are still unannounced? If that’s the case (and if it’s been...
  18. S

Should Nomura have confirmed when they revealed all Disney worlds?

Ok, I know there are many threads on the subject, but I wanted to create one specifically for this question: Do you think Nomura should have announced that all Disney worlds were revealed instead of having fans speculating? I’m content with the Disney worlds we have, but I’m still...
  19. S

Has it been confirmed that he actually sold any of the copies he stole? Because if he did sell some copies, we will probably see more leaks/spoilers from the buyers. If not, we should be at ease knowing there won’t be any more leaks... for now.
Back