• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Eonstar890

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

Ya know it is interesting that they chose that appearance for his supposed mother. I mean she’s share almost zero characteristics with Xehanort... And also why is she giving him away to some hooded figure to be taken to destiny islands???? I almost get the sense that something might have been...
  2. Eonstar890

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

OMG I ACTUALLY SORTA PREDICTED SOMETHING :,) wow all my time posting here has not been in vain. This finale was very rewarding to me in the sense that it finally shows so much of what we knew was bound to happen, and also gave good closure to the whole X saga. But of course there exists several...
  3. Eonstar890

(SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Final: Part 1

What character file mentions this? I can’t recall their ever being any sort of physical description for the girl.
  4. Eonstar890

Hmm this sparked an idea in my head. What if the foretellers exist actually to counteract against the six deadly sins that they are named after? With this line of thinking the six masters are supposed to eliminate the six darknesses remaining in the MoM ultimate plan. Or alternatively his grand...
  5. Eonstar890

This update is making me think Strelitzia is Subject X instead of Skuld. She seems to not be as gone as we were led to believe. So six darknesses trapped in the data world one escaped with Maleficent and five left for the other five pods? Does that mean Lauriam, Elrena, and Brain could also be...
  6. Eonstar890

(SPOILERS) Union X: The World's End

lol watch the “True Dandelion” be Sora or Riku
  7. Eonstar890

Introducing... KHInsider Light theme !!!!

Omg this is so cool I feel so fancy just being here 😍 great job with this retheme!
  8. Eonstar890

my thoughts about the lgbtq slowly getting in disney...(tbh i don't fully mind)

The day the gays reach Kingdom Hearts is the day I will feel like a grandpa. Kingdom hearts can barely handle straight romances, and Disney isn’t exactly pushing the agenda either so the chances of this happening are incredibly low. It would be more likely that an OC would be not straight but...
  9. Eonstar890

(SPOILERS) Union X: Confrontation

This is the type of dialogue where voice acting makes a very large difference... I feel that darkness is lying about a lot of things to do with its nature, or at the very least misdirecting the truth. Regardless this update couldn’t feel like a bigger fuck you. We’ve been watching this one...
  10. Eonstar890

Spoilers ► Post-MOM Theories

There exists quite too much to discuss for my brain to accept so I will mainly focus on theorizing what threads can become future plots. Now I find it hard to believe that all of these could ever be shoved into one title. If it did anything KH3 proved that Normura is not a fan of that. In fact...
  11. Eonstar890

Spoilers ► The trailers from this franchise ruin everything

Yeah my biggest regret for KH3 was watching those trailers... I was so excited at the time, but it rlly ballooned my expectations for the game. I decided after that to stop watching trailers in general but even with only having watched ONE MoM trailer I still felt like I saw too much so yeah...
  12. Eonstar890

What Scenes/Interactions Do You Want In Future Games?

I am proud to be the main promoter of this ship :love: Besides obvious Lea and Aqua I am ready for the foretellers to meet their counterparts, aka Terra and Aced Invi and Aqua Ava and Kairi Ira and Riku Gula and ... Ventas? Sora? Roxas? Idk lol I think it'd be cool to see them all fighting...
  13. Eonstar890

Which cast do you think the next Kingdom Hearts entry will focus on?

Considering that Ventus is directly tied to the events of UX era I can't see the next installment not including him. I am sure him, Lauriam, Elrena, and Demyx are going to be important characters for the next main game. At the same time Lea and Isa have a connection to Subject X, but I can't...
  14. Eonstar890

the art works for khux and dark road

Slightly off topic but was it ever confirmed who the black coat across from Lauriam is supposed to be? Relooking at this just popped a theory in my head that when Darkness killed Strelitzia she became a nobody. Perhaps the very first nobody to exist. Pretty fitting given her role in the story.
  15. Eonstar890

(SPOILERS) Union X: Darkness Makes a Move

Ugh will Brain ever summon his keyblade?! I am beginning to think he's not even an actual wielder. Everyone else pulled up against darkness and Brain is sitting there arms crossed all chill like "so you're darkness how nice to finally meet you". Also just seeing all five together again was...
  16. Eonstar890

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

I vote kiss because I want Lea to kiss Aqua and she’d be so flustered she’d probably beat him up while Ventus and Roxas laugh their twin asses off.
  17. Eonstar890

Favorite Duos

My favorite duo is definitely Ventus and Vanitas. The ultimate light and dark duo, total opposites yet one one the same. I love how through out BBS Vanitas taunts Ven as being the weaker half and Ven’s “at least I have some!” Line really hits perfectly back. They both struggle in different ways...
  18. Eonstar890

Favourite Kingdom Hearts Trio?

I’m obviously a wayfinder hoe if that wasn’t already obvious and I’ll never tire of explaining why :) TAV in a way fits the trio role best since they were kinda designed to be such a group. Each having a unique elemental motif while also a common theme. Plus there signature game is the only one...
  19. Eonstar890

If you could only get one remake which game would it be?

lol The thread was all for fantasy purposes not which is most likely to get a remake but which you most wish would. So while UX definitely needs it, that’s not rlly relevant here. I wouldn’t mind the MMO version of UX it’d be pretty fun, but I don’t think the gameplay style of KH3 would be very...
  20. Eonstar890

If you could only get one remake which game would it be?

so I guess my problem with this choice which is why I didn’t include it in the poll is because dark road is still brand new and ongoing as a title. While UX is technically ongoing, it is five years old so I decided to include it as well. Can’t rlly remake a game that isn’t fully made yet lol...
Back