• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Could Sora Be The Master of Masters?

We know that -Time Travel is possible -Master of Masters knows everything that happens in the future -Sora has an unusual set of powers/affinity with the keyblade so much so that he is recognized by every keyblade wielder in the series. -The Master of Masters had a fun goofy personality...
  2. K

Interesting observations on interesting pictures

I've linked some images- the first are the Unions. I notice that there are 20 stars exactly around it. (13 darkness 7 of light?) Also the symbol in the middle is very curious Heart and Spikes Demon Wing Angel Wing It reminds me of the No name keyblade (linked below) And upon further...
  3. K

Can someone explain why Ventus AND Roxas shows up in this screenshot?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/617/379/665.jpg I never considered them different people. I always thought Roxas and Ven were the same due to their obvious connection - I mean I guess it makes sense but the implications could lead to a revelation in KH3 Thoughts?
Back