• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Lisaralin

Falling in and out of love with Kingdom Hearts in a post-KH3 world

I may be one of the few people who approached KH3 with low expectations. DDD was the real disappointment to me, how it managed to confuse the plot even more, how it introduced that horrible and completely unnecessary time travel. I had expected DDD would start to gather up the threads of the...
  2. Lisaralin

Kingdom Hearts 3 character theme songs?

Master Xehanort: "Journey on the Waves of Time" - Ayreon No idea for the others, but it would be nice to have a general topic for theme songs about all the characters :)
  3. Lisaralin

Best KH3 Quotes

Before Days was out, and Nomura had promised us a game about "daily life in the Organization", in my mind the game was full of interactions and banters like this one. I love how they put together two unlikely characters who had never shared screen time before and who have absolutely nothing in...
  4. Lisaralin

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III Vol.2 New Seven Hearts releasing July 25th

Are there any fanmade translations of the first volume, or of single chapters/scenes of it? I'm going to buy it as soon as it is out in English, but I'd love a preview <3
  5. Lisaralin

Kingstagram

Oh yes, please.
  6. Lisaralin

Specific Points You Were Disappointed In KH3

I loved KH3, but I was disappointed by some points: - Dilan and Aeleus not speaking. Seriously? They are the only two original Organization memebers sidelined in a game where EVERYONE has their time to shine. They even didn't get a render in the Ultimania. Major disappointment. - Phil and Hans...
  7. Lisaralin

Spreading Positivity for Kingdom Hearts III

I beacame a fan after playing CoM, I was absolutely stunned by the story, I loved the more mature undertone compared to Kh1, I loved Sora and Riku's character development and the new villains from Organization XIII. 5 things I enjoyed in KH3: 1) Vexen getting a redemption arc and a great role...
Back