• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Pocahontas In Future KH Games?

Actually having the original story for the Pocahontas world be set before the events of the movie isn't a bad idea and one I wouldn't rule out, as you said it yourself it could follow the "reconstructed worlds" plot element for the basis of the world.
  2. D

Pixar villains in Future KH games?

I agree, while I don't blame Pixar's decision on not allowing us to fight him, Randall not being a boss was a bit low. :(
  3. D

Pocahontas In Future KH Games?

I'm seeing a lot of hesitation from the vast majority of everyone on this thread especially from posts from the likes of @Zettaflare, @Absent, @MrFranklin95, and especially @Oracle Spockanort on not wanting Pocahontas to appear in Kingdom Hearts and I don't blame most of you on your opinions...
  4. D

I actually like your idea @Kirankrt, if we do get a potential Incredibles world in a future game and have it take the San Fransokyo route I can envision Underminer be the first or second boss fought in the world along with being the first Pixar villain fought as a boss.
  5. D

if you could change One thing in KH what will it be?

As far goes as changing a few things hard to say but I would like it to be the following: KH: Have Atlantica follow the plot of the first film KH2: Tifa playing a role instead of being "just there" going on a Goose Chase KHBBS: Include Pride Lands and Atlantica as worlds, including the latter...
  6. D

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

A week ago, an image of Raya from the upcoming Disney film, Raya and the Last Dragon was released to the public: Raya's First Look: I love the design for Raya as she looks like a combination of Mulan and Pocahontas with a bit of Go Go Tomago (Big Hero 6). Plus, with her serious facial...
  7. D

News ► The World Ends With You - The Animation will release worldwide in 2021!

That's what I'm hoping speaking of which, while this isn't related to World End With You, just two days ago, Aniplex of America just announced that not only is Persona 5 the Animation getting a dub, but the original voice cast from Persona 5 will be returning to reprise their roles for the...
  8. D

Streaming The World Ends With You with Jesse David Corti (voice of Neku)

Ditto and speaking of game cast just two days ago on the 4th of July, Aniplex of America just announced that not only is Persona 5 the Animation getting a dub, but the original voice cast from Persona 5 will be returning to reprise their roles for the anime. So if the English dubs of the Tales...
  9. D

The difference here was that I was blocked the first time because I had a heated disagreement...

The difference here was that I was blocked the first time because I had a heated disagreement with the users who wanted to have Tangled the Series in a future KH game and my heated arguments with these users resulted in my block for two weeks. What happened with me a few days ago was a...
  10. D

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

I agree Agrabah is one of those Disney worlds that needs to return as a world one last time and maybe Kingdom Hearts IV could be the way to do it.
  11. D

News ► Watch the trailer for The World Ends With You - The Animation!

Who can say, recently Funimation just announced they have Licensed The World Ends with You: The Animation. So it's going to be interesting if they would bring back the original voice cast (including Jesse David Corti) or use a new voice cast altogether. Even Jesse David Corti hasn't been asked...
  12. D

It's going to be interesting how they will handle the English dub and whether they bring in the original cast to reprise their roles or a new cast altogether.
  13. D

I am familiar with Shin-Ei Animation with their work (Doraemon, Shin-Chan) so the studio does ring a bell for anime fans So thank you for jogging my memory of the studio Of course, this is the first time I'm acquainted and heard of Domerica.
  14. D

News ► Watch the trailer for The World Ends With You - The Animation!

Really enjoy the visuals on how it looks reminiscent to the visual style of the original game and quite surprising it's 3D cause I thought it was 2D at first. Hopefully before the anime launches in 2021 we find out who will license this anime and whether it will get an English dub. Anyways is...
  15. D

Oh wow, this is exciting and love the visuals for this anime. Not familiar with the animation studio, DOMERICA x SHIN-EI ANIMATION, but I'm very impressed with how they did the animation. Now that it's been confirmed that the original Japanese cast are returning, it's going to be interesting...
  16. D

Perhaps I wasn't being clear with you @Zip the first time I posted this. The Omnidroid has an AI that allows them to learn as they fight their opponents and enabled it to effortlessly and immediately overcome any obstacle or opponent it was confronted with, so even if it collects data it still...
  17. D

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory rated E10+ by ESRB

Oh cool, It's awesome that with this now the KH2 Disney worlds will be a part of the game. Where did you found the music?
  18. D

It's likely that the setting for the Incredibles world could take place after the events of Incredibles II much like how the story of the Toy Story is set after Toy Story 2 but before Toy Story 3 and the Monster's Inc. world is set after the first film. Personally, I think Pixar are the ones to...
  19. D

I have to respectfully disagree with you @Swing on your first comment and on Brave. On the contrary, I feel it's going to be Pixar films that are more suited for level design/environment to explore in as an actual world, so besides Toy Story & Monster's Inc., the other Pixar films that look...
  20. D

@MATGSY I highly doubt we are getting ANY new worlds introduced for Dark Road, if I'm going to be honest, when compared to Union χ that ONLY had the Wreck-It Ralph world. I'm perfectly okay with Wall-E just having its characters in an original world than a Full fledged world if I'm being honest...
Back