• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

The Adventures!!!!!!!!!

Hello fellow random people of the world. Neosporin here telling you about an awesome comic that is coming to the web very soon. It tells tale of Peaches, a R.A.N.D.O.M-roid wearing an almighty hat, a gun-toting warrior named Neosporin, and PSP playing diety, G.O.D. The forum for these...
  2. N

The Producers DVD?

Does anyone know when its supposed to be released on DVD and UMD?
  3. N

Burton to Direct Film Version of Sweeney Todd

So apparently, this is true, and not a rumour anymore. I'm pretty excited about this, since Sweeney Todd is one of the shows in the world. What are your feelings about this?
  4. N

Proud mode rewards

Other than the secret ending, are there any other "rewards" after beating it. Like if you beat KH1 in expert mode a different artwork was shown at the end. is it the same for proud?
  5. N

To the people who thought the game was too easy...

Why are you complaining? You have to think, the game is majorly disney. So, what is the main demographic for disney? Kids. So, if your 16 or 17 playing this game, yeah, its going to be easy. Kids, especially little kids, don't enjoy difficult and challenging games as teenagers and adults may...
  6. N

Most Annoying Voices in KH2

For me it would have to be the voice of Fuu or Rai...whoever says y'know alot. that was just as annoying as english Naruto's "Believe It!". Another is definatly Mena Suvari's Aerith. A five year old could do better than her.
  7. N

pantomiming is fun

*silence*
  8. N

Sweeney Todd

well, i just came back from a trip to new york and i saw Sweeney Todd and it was awesome! If anyone isn't familiar with it. Sweeney Todd is a show about a barber who cuts the throats of his customers, he then hands the body to his partner in crime, Mrs. Lovette, who turns them into meat pies.
  9. N

What is your Organization Name?

Alright, so this is how it works, take your real name and rearange the letters, adding an 'X' somewhere. Here's mine: Original Name: Tyler XIII Order Name: Lyxret
  10. N

Strategy Guide Release Question

So I was looking on the Gamestop website and on their "coming soon" list they had the regular strategy guide coming out 10 days before the game, the special edition one day before the release. So the question is, WTF?
  11. N

Lemon Demon

Anyone heard of this band? These guys did the song Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny, one of the funniest songs i have ever heard in my life.
  12. N

Kingdom Hearts II Tournament Round 1

The name explains what this is.
  13. N

Complete Summon List?

I'd like to know the complete summon list, I need to know if there are any worth casting. (never did in the first game, except tinker bell at the Malefecent Dragon battle)
  14. N

Kingdom Hearts II on GameInformer Website

Gameinformer's website has a hands-on preview of the game on their website. Nothing new, but its an interesting report, and maybe KHII will be next months GI cover story :D .
  15. N

AMV help

okay, I want to make an AMV using bleach footage. my video editing system is Microsoft Movie Maker. how can i make an AMV with this program?
  16. N

KH2 Should Also be on the Gamecube.

Because Gamecube rocks, no matter what people say! It could work too, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles had an Command list thing, and it was controlled with the L and R buttons. The C stick could control the cameras, and the Z button could be the "Triangle" of the Gamecube. BTW, mods, if this...
  17. N

January 6th is Bootsmith Day, as declared by me!

Bootsmith Day. A holiday for throwing boots in the ocean, hoping for more fish in the spring. A holiday where the tree huggers get mad, and write nasty letters to the government...or attack the celebrators of Bootsmith Day. A holiday that I made up off the top of my head. Merry Bootsmith Day One...
  18. N

well, i'm not reall new...

I was once Neosporin, but i got a new computer, with that, i lost all of my passwords for everything, so i had to get a new email. so now i am Neoporin II.
Back