• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Org13Reject

is that Haley Joel Osment I hear?

I sure hope so... Also, does anyone know if David Gallagher and Hayden Pen are coming back as well?
  2. Org13Reject

Riku and his dark powers...

So I learned from CoM, which I recently beat, that Riku has a pretty good grasp on his dark powers, and he can use said powers while still retaining his normal appearance. My question is, why does he take on the appearance of Ansem after/ during his fight with Roxas? I'm confused :-( Also...
  3. Org13Reject

Holy Moly...i just thought of something reeeeeally bad

We all practically know that Ventus is going to wake up in KH3, correct? Earth shattering epiphany here... What happens to Sora and his ability to use the keyblade? Will he lose the "right" to use it once the keyblade wielder (Ven) leaves his body? Or has Sora already proven himself to use...
  4. Org13Reject

WRONG COVER! GAHHHH

Okay, so I'm sure I'm not the only one on here that Googles Kingdom Hearts 3 at least 10 times a day in hopes that there may be some earth shattering news on there, and I hope that I'm not the only one that is SIIIIIIIIIICK of seeing the "KH3 box art" that is covered, front and back, not only...
  5. Org13Reject

The Million Dollar Question...AGAIN

Hey all! I'm new to the site, super excited to be part of the group, and looking forward to nerding out all day, every day. But anyways, I figured I would go ahead and ask the big question that I'm sure has been on EVERYONE'S mind. My wife brought it up the other night and it really got me...
Back