• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

A Thought Experiment

Alright, so someone gives you a magic wand. You can make three wishes, but there's a catch. You can wish to change one thing about the Kingdom Hearts series that you hate, and either remove it or rewrite it into something amazing—BUT you have to give up something else in the series that you...
  2. A

What would be a twist that would make you quit the series?

Fans put up with a lot of crazy (and sometimes bs) twists from this franchise. But what twist could they reasonably pull that would make you put the controller down and just walk away from the series forever?
  3. A

A choice

Alright. You get to choose any one NON-Disney-owned IP (so anything not from Disney, Pixar, Jim Henson, Marvel, Lucasfilm, or Fox) to be made into a future KH world, guaranteed. It can be ANYTHING—literally anything. HOWEVER You have to sacrifice THREE Disney-owned properties that can NEVER be...
  4. A

Final Boss Rankings

What's your personal ranking of the final bosses in the series? My list is: 1. Xemnas (KH2) — Probably don't need to explain myself on this one. Epic set pieces, epic music, epic progression, epic combat. Probably the most perfect final boss sequence in any game I've ever played. 'Nuf said. 2...
  5. A

Would you want Disney to buy more companies?

Would you want Disney to buy more companies if you could guarantee that their media would be featured in future KH games? And if so, which ones would you want them to buy?
  6. A

We have successfully infiltrated Congress

Shoutout to Maxwell Alejandro Frost, the first ever Kingdom Hearts fan elected to the United States House of Representatives! It's official. We're in now, ladies and gentlemen. Gamers rise up! Keyblade wielders rise up! Next, we go for the Senate!
  7. A

What is your WORST KH moment?

Just what the title says. Which moment from ANY of the games/movies stands out to you as the WORST moment in the series. It can be anything: A bad cutscene, a bad sequence of the game, a bad boss battle, or even just a part of a game you thought was particularly egregious from a purely...
  8. A

Colored health bars

Does anybody miss the color-coded health bars from the first game? Or do you think it was better to ditch 'em for the green bars?
  9. A

RIP Pat Carroll (voice of Ursula)

1927-2022.
  10. A

A strange plothole I noticed

I realized a very strange plothole in the KH series yesterday that almost nobody ever seems to talk about. In KH1, it's explicitly stated that the Keyblade is the only weapon that can destroy the Heartless. But throughout the series, we see TONS of examples of non-Keyblade wielding characters...
  11. A

Quick! Favorite world in each game! GO!

KH1: End of the World KHCoM: Twilight Town KH2: Space Paranoids KH358/2 Days: Twilight Town (duh) KHBBS: Enchanted Dominion KHCoded: Hollow Bastion KHDDD: Symphony of Sorcery KHUX: Niceland (Wreck-It Ralph world) KH3: The Caribbean (sorry Scala)
  12. A

An interesting theme I've noticed with the villains

There's an interesting pattern I've noticed with the major antagonists in the KH series, and I've thought of an intriguing way it could be subverted in the future. The one thing that unites all the major villains of the series (besides the obligatory attachment to darkness, of course) seems to...
  13. A

A big pet peeve of mine with the series (and other games in general)

There's a trend that started taking hold in the KH series after the first game, and I wanted to vent about it. In the first KH game, you could complete all the side quests and the superbosses—in other words, you could 100% the game—in a single run-through. But ever since KH2, each and every...
  14. A

Found an old nostalgic gem

I was digging around randomly, and I happened to stumble upon this clip of the original KH1 website from 2002. Now that Flash is defunct, there is no way to access this archived site anymore, even with the Wayback Machine, so this now exists as one of the only surviving records I could find of...
  15. A

Best 2021 KH memory

Well, it's a new year, which means it's time to recollect on the best KH-related memories of 2021. In a year devoid of actual releases (sans mobile games), my top memory of last year was seeing KH music get played at the Olympics, no contest. Easily one of the dopest moments I've ever...
  16. A

This man must be stopped

I realized something earlier today, and it made me realize that Nomura is too crazy to be left alive: Look at the numbered releases in the series: KH1 KH2 KH3 KH0.2 KH 1.5 KH 2.5 KH 2.8 2.8 + 0.2 + 1.5 + 2.5 + 1 + 2 + 3 = ..................13. This man is not a human being. This man became a...
  17. A

Recapturing the magic

I wanted to posit a question to the community: Do you all think there's any possibility of recapturing the magic of KH1, or do you think too much of that magic rests on nostalgia? Let me be clear: I think that KH1 had a unique atmosphere to the rest of the series. Even KH2 didn't have the same...
  18. A

Bosses you would redesign

Which boss in each KH game would you like to see redesigned in terms of its behavior and mechanics?
  19. A

KHUX ► *SPOILERS* An important note about THAT scene in the UX finale...

I'm specifically referring to the scene where Chirithy tells the dying Player character that he'll be "dissolved" into a new heart (i.e., Xehanort) if he chooses not to go to sleep and become a Dream Eater like the other Keyblade wielder. This is something really important I found out that I...
Back