• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. deScourge

Spoilers ► Final Fantasy in the DLC

What do you think about them?
  2. deScourge

What makes Ventus and Skuld suspicious (Spoiler alert)

Not sure if someone already said it, but Skuld eyes are (evil) kinda yellow. Not gonna call her out, but...
  3. deScourge

Spoilers ► Theory: Luxord (Re Mind secret ending spoilers)

That could explain the Wild Card. It might be a connection to Yozora's world, maybe it's his phone number lol
  4. deScourge

Who was the hardest organization XIII data fight for you?

Xion, omg. My life bar suffered so sad; and don't forget her combos with the stun hit, it was impossible to avoid.
  5. deScourge

NO SPOILERS PLEASE: Anyone Else Have Problems With Limit Cut Boss Fights

Block everything and find their weak points. Don't stop attacking them until they snap away. Afterwards, cover up and pray for them to stop kicking you.
  6. deScourge

Cut Content

Maybe they just found them in a chest, like in KH2. I need a midpoint in KH3 story, because it feels like... just a Beginning&Ending.
  7. deScourge

Xion

Very interesting point here. Still not clear if she travelled time or was remade, or something else. Also, it's not clear when she 'left' Sora's heart. So many questions around this fanservice comeback. btw, I don't understand why the SPOILER tags if we are in the Spoilers Section.
  8. deScourge

Hola! (oh wait, can I say that?)

Hey! I've been looking for an active forum (actually, I didn't even try, I just felt in love with the vBulletin style) to read and talk about Kingdom Hearts sometimes. Just noticed about my dusty English, I think I have spent much time in real life, so... please, forgive me about it, I'd love...
Back