• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Bio-Roxas

Guardian Form - Everything we know currently!

Hello! I've recently been doing short analyses of the various forms seen in the Kindgom Hearts 3 trailers. I just recently finished up one on the Guardian Form! Here is a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7mLNoGLhf0 As always I will write out my notes here for those who wish to stay here...
  2. Bio-Roxas

Power Form - Everything we know currently!

Hello! I recently made a video concerning everything we currently know about the Power Form seen in the Kingdom Hearts 3 trailers. Here is a link to the video, but for those who wish to stay here or like reading rather than watching something, I will post my notes here! Before we talk about...
  3. Bio-Roxas

Second Form - Everything we know currently!

Hello all! I recently made a video about the Second Form seen in the KH3 trailers. There's a link at the end of this post to the video but I will write out what I found for those that would rather stay on the forums! First off let's get the basic stuff out of the way. We know this form is...
  4. Bio-Roxas

Drive Form Symbolism

Hi all! I was looking through the drive forms and noticed each had a respective "Symbol" associated with that form. Valor has the Fleur de lis, Wisdom has fire, Limit has a crown, Master has a cross, and I'm not too sure about Final and Anti. The wiki states that Final Form has waves and that...
  5. Bio-Roxas

Hello! I'm Bio-Roxas!

Just a short introduction! Grew up with this series and I am so excited for KH3! Roxas has always been my favorite character (if you couldn't tell from my username lol).The bio part I tacked on cause usually "Roxas" is taken, so I pulled bio from "Bioshock" which is another series I love...
Back