• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. AtDuskIThinkofU

Uplifting Thread! ;)

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” ― Marilyn Monroe
  2. AtDuskIThinkofU

Which KH3 cooking minigame causes you to nervously sweat the most?

The Flambe one! I always end up going too fast and adding too much! Normally I end up wasting precious ingredients attempting it a couple of times before getting it right.
  3. AtDuskIThinkofU

Prayer Thread

Hi everybody! I wanted to start a prayer thread on the forum! Being a Christian, I believe in the power of prayer and that "some things happen when we pray that don't happen when we don't pray"(quoting my pastor)! This is for anyone who needs prayer for anything! They can post it here and I...
  4. AtDuskIThinkofU

Guess who's birthday was yesterday?

For real! Omg Happy Birthday Mary!!!!!🙌🧁🎂🎉 (I legit fell like I'm texting with all these emojis XD)
  5. AtDuskIThinkofU

Knit two, purl one. Aw forget it! Pass me the crochet hook! Cat and yarn...

All of it's so good! I really love the way that butterfly turned out!
  6. AtDuskIThinkofU

Lit ► KHI Book Club - What are you currently reading?

I just finished Out of Abaton, which is a retelling of Pinocchio. I actually didn't know what to expect, but I really enjoyed it! And right now, I'm reading Flashback from the Keeper of the Lost Cities series!
  7. AtDuskIThinkofU

Uplifting Thread! ;)

Yes! Let this thread revive! XD (also, can you guess what show I'm obsessing over again? *hint*look up)
  8. AtDuskIThinkofU

Deep Dive IV: What gives you anxiety? How do you cope?

I don't have anxiety(never been diagnosed) but I do get anxious from time to time. The thing I've noticed that really gets me is presenting in front of people, and this is really a recent development. I think it has to do with the fact that I've put in so much effort to make this speech or...
  9. AtDuskIThinkofU

Pets!

I love animals! Right now I have a cat, a dog, and a rabbit. I don't really like my rabbit though because she's mean and I can't do anything with her, and she's lives outside. But I love my cat and dog! Eventually though I want to have a ton of animals! I'd like 2 cats, 1-2 dogs, a hedgehog, a...
  10. AtDuskIThinkofU

hello there ^^

Hi! Welcome to the forum!
  11. AtDuskIThinkofU

It's the holiday season!

Merry Christmas (Eve) everyone!!! Or happy holidays, happy Hanukkah, or whatever you celebrate (sorry I don't know very many:confused:)!! I hope everyone has been having a wonderful December! So what is a tradition that you do during this season and/or what do you celebrate this time of year...
  12. AtDuskIThinkofU

Help/Support ► Anyone have ideas for spotify playlists?

I use Spotify like 24/7, it's a great app! They already have like a ton of playlists made, and you can listen to other users playlists too! If you search for any of those genres you should be able to find some playlists! I love Imagine Dragons! They're a rock/pop group that you might be...
  13. AtDuskIThinkofU

Your favourite original Org. XIII member? (besides Axel, Roxas and the one we don't remember)

OKAY! So BESIDES RAX, I like Demyx! For me, it's like he can be so relatable at times! Like SO relatable! XD Water is one of my favorite elements(I'm torn between fire and water!) I'm so with you about Vexen. He just annoys me a LOT.
  14. AtDuskIThinkofU

May the 4th!

Happy Star Wars Day!!!! May the Fourth be with you and all that junk! So what're your guys planning to do? And what's y'alls favorite movie? I'm probably gonna binge read all the comics i have. And y'all are gonna hate me, but I really loved Rouge One! Can't wait to watch Solo!!!!! How...
  15. AtDuskIThinkofU

Fanfiction ► [KH] "Something You Feel" (POST-KH3)

Noooooo!! You should totally continue it though!!!
  16. AtDuskIThinkofU

Fanfiction ► [KH] "Something You Feel" (POST-KH3)

It was good! Can't wait to see what happens next! And I love that you put school in there! Excited to see how school will work on for him and what'll happen with his relationship with HPO!
  17. AtDuskIThinkofU

Riku's Nobody?

So in the KH3 Don't Think Twice song trailer, Riku leaves his broken keyblade in the Realm of Darkness, saying "Might as well leave it here in case the other me needs it." Who's this "other me" he's referring to? Is it possible that he has a nobody that no one was aware of? Didn't he...
Back