• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. cakito123

I just realized something kind of interesting... (Fun discussion)

I imagine it would be in the ending of Union X, when the dandelions were sent to different realms in that machine. It was like Ventus was dead, so chirity went to the final world to wait for him - until eventually Sora and Aqua waked him up and chirity could reunite with him again.
  2. cakito123

What do you wish to see in the Lost Master(s) Arc?

I want side stories (not numbered titles) full of melodrama about friendship and light and darkness and then a lot of nonsensical epic shit that always ends in a bittersweet tone for the Numbered games to catch up on and move the plot forward playing as Sora.
  3. cakito123

party members (Fun discussion)

I think having the option is always nice and I agree with the feeling. I playthroughed KHII the other day and having to choose only 2 party members every time adds a layer of strategy to the game because { you need to make a choice }. It makes you remember they exist because you get curious...
  4. cakito123

What would you do in KH?

Id be a total vandal smashing X to attack at whoever whenever wherever
  5. cakito123

The character that you hope to explore more of their story in the new Saga?

I'm most excited to follow up on new characters who haven't had a lot of screen time, or in this case, sound time since she don't have a voice yet. 1. Skuld (where is she?) 2. Luxu (growing to be Xigbar) 3. Demyx (Always really liked him) 4. Lauriam (Strelitzia's encounter is coming) 5...
  6. cakito123

New Nomura Gameinformer interview. Discusses Disney Worlds, Quadratum, and Final Fantasy in KH4.

Day to day life?... I'm expecting a great prologue like in KHII where we have Roxas's 7 day routine
  7. cakito123

KH4 probable worlds

I could be wrong but I feel like ALL of UX disney levels were exactly what you described, basically repetitions of old KH I & II worlds. Except for the final one. Which is wreck it ralph. I can see why they decided to include it ~ it was a great adaptation and a nice setting for this specific...
  8. cakito123

General feeling towards the game for now?

if you mean like an Action RPG like most titles, they probably would have to build the gameplay foundation from the ground up since MoM is a rythym game - the 3D models may be ready for using it but only that is not enough to cut not even half development time. Also, because of that, I don't...
  9. cakito123

1) It makes sense. Sometimes I wonder what is Nomura's decision and ideas and what it is not. We will never know exactly, specially in game development, but understanding that Square enix won't choose the same as nomura is really important nonetheless. Answering 2), I know there's no game - but...
  10. cakito123

I"ll never forget an old interview where Nomura is asked something about KH in other medias (TV, Comics, Books, etc) and he states that his priority when giving a new story to the KH universe is to just make a new game and let the players experience the story in first hand. Really wish some...
  11. cakito123

KHUX ► Are the Foretellers truly good guys?

KHIII shows that in the end, everyone in KH will be fiiiine, although everyone will indiviually suffer and cause suffering for others even if that's not what they intended. The foretellers plot in Back Cover and UnionX to me seems a lot like that same concept - bunch of people being manipulated...
  12. cakito123

I understand half of your words because again, I'm not a mobile person, but you're saying I can install a smartphone on my windows and play, right? That's actually a great idea, thank you. Does this work with online games as well, playing with other people?
  13. cakito123

I've been gradually more hyped for this game the more I think about it. Don't know if that's a good thing XD When I first watched the trailer I was kinda meh. The visuals seems utterly UGLY as hell, compared to everything we were getting from the last 2-4 years with MoM and KHIII and Remind...
  14. cakito123

Trailer Addict Support Group

I'm still unsure about how much can I NOT HAVE, specially because I LOVE listening to podcasts and reviews and reactions, so I REAAALLY get the feeling. My secret hope is that Square only spoils the game at a really later date like some of you are suggesting they will, so I can watch some...
  15. cakito123

I kinda agree, but that really doesn't matter when you know the story isn't finished and you are a child full of expectations ~
  16. cakito123

That's what I'm doing too, at the end! But I can't trust JUST THE ONE feeling that they will do it exactly like they did in KHIII. What If their marketing actually get worse??? And before the Final Battle trailer, the Dark Aqua one was also a spoiler-y troiler. And I remember that half the...
  17. cakito123

Spoilers ► The trailers from this franchise ruin everything

Hey everyone. With KH IV releasing a new trailer I thought it'd be a damn good time for us to remind that - Square Enix always ruin everything down the line. I made a topic that serves to be a follow-up of this very one, so go check it. Hereeee
  18. cakito123

So yeah I'll start: I haven't seen Dark Road's final trailer. Should I? Is there anything/anytime in the Dark Road trailer that is actually acceptable to watch? Or is the trailer abstolutely 100% A BIG TROILER like I feared out to be?
  19. cakito123

This topic can be very useful if we know how to use it properly as a community. This is a continuation and a reminder of a thread I created in 2020, but more than that, it's a Trailer Addict Support Group. The goal here is to bring awareness to those who didn't follow KHIII in 2019, and to...
  20. cakito123

Dark Road finale to be delayed further, new release date TBD

IIRC Nomura did say there was only one of two people developing Union X and Dark Road aside from him writing. So that explains a lot.
Back