• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: omg omg i have found the ending movie in english Here's the link for all you lazies out there... http://www.youtube.com/?v=AbOjiupuRtI Darkness--I welcome you to edit your post with this link...lol
  2. W

Pic of heartless Sora

Awesome vid, thanks! I haven't seen the heartless Sora yet...
  3. W

Roxas voice actor

They probably won't make Haley act Roxas in a different accent, they'll probably just digitally manipulate it to sound slightly different, but not by much...
  4. W

49 kh2 pictures from Hollow bastion after 1000 heartless battle and Atlantica pics!!

Great pictures! If only I took a few Japanese classes...
  5. W

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** Oh, woops... One more thing: I think that the knight on the left could be Namine, and the one on the right could be Kairi, while the one in the middle is Sora+Roxas...?
  6. W

Kairi VS Namine

Namine for sure. She can make anything she draws become reality, right? She can also manipulate people's memories. What can Kairi do? Swing a giant key around? Pfft.
  7. W

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** Hey..in the full ending, it shows a small part with Roxas and Namine in place of Sora and Kairi...does that mean that Roxas isn't really dead/gone?
Back