• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. bagcifreak

Disney bosses

It's cause Nomura promised to not spoil things like that. Playing the game made me realize how much they actually spoiled through trailers. I don't consider it the kind of sppilers that ruin your experience but I thinl final bosses should have remained a secret.
  2. bagcifreak

The games difficulty

So I got the game on Saturday and have played like 12 hours I think and have visited and finished 4 worlds. The game so far is incredibly easy to me. I'm playing on Standard. The only KH game I ever played on proud was 0.2 because even on standard I often had a very difficult time with some...
  3. bagcifreak

A question regarding San Fransokyo for those who saw the leaks.

Doubt it. The game will be a continuation of the movie. I don't think the TV Series had any important story information. It was just their everyday life as superheroes.
  4. bagcifreak

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Wow the leaks are getting out of control!! IDK if I wanna look at them ugh
  5. bagcifreak

Kingdom Hearts is one of the very few game franchises around that still stick to their original source material so I honestly don't understand the hate wave in this thread. Yes some things could have been better, the small original worlds are disappointing, etc. etc. but at the end of the day...
  6. bagcifreak

The marketing for this game is so weird. It's only 3 weeks until the game comes out and I feel like most people outside of fans don't even know. They did these fun short clips for the new Tomb Raider and uploaded them almost every day to show off different features and locations of the game. I...
  7. bagcifreak

This is like saying the game is a 6 because you can't wield 2 keyblades at once. Having a ultima is fun but like the purpose of the game isn't to find the ultima at the end. I'm sure they'll add events/minigames to unlock keyblades over time. There's so much you can do to make people go back to...
  8. bagcifreak

This is so random but I'm a little bothered that they used the "default" commando menu in darkworld/realm of darkness. I really think it deserved a unique look aswell.
  9. bagcifreak

I bet secret bosses will be added throughout the year to make people coming back to the game over time. Just like they do with Assassins Creed.
  10. bagcifreak

I'm sorry but this argument is so dumb. I keep reading it here. You get 40-50 hours of content, amazing graphics and a good story. According to you 80% of all AAA Games are not worth 60$ because most AAA games only give you 20-30 hours of playtime. Call the game bad if you want but saying it's...
  11. bagcifreak

There's this guy who's trying to convince me that KH3 will get a Day 1 Patch with 4 new worlds and that the guy actually didn't finish the game cause only half of the game is on the disc. What kind of BS is that? Who said that? Why do people believe that?????? Like........................
  12. bagcifreak

I mean what is there left that hasn't been used already? Dumbo Peter Pan The Sword in the Stone Jungle Book Robin Hood Pocahontas Atlantis Treasure Planet Chicken Little Bolt (lol) Princess and the Frog I don't see any other old movie being "worthy" of a world and the last 3 movies don't even...
  13. bagcifreak

I would assume that thing's like the Coliseum battles and Organization member battles might be included through patches over time, just like a possible New Game+ mode. I feel like we'll get "Final Mix level" content throughout the year through patches.
  14. bagcifreak

I kind of agree. I don't mind that there's more new Diskey properties than old ones but I think it could have been balanced better. Maybe Jungle Book could have been the new Winnie Pooh Minigame world and I think Wonderland has so much potential to be a fun world. Also Atlantis deserved to be in...
  15. bagcifreak

Kingdom Hearts 3 Complete Leak Summary

Visitable World List by order: Cutscenes-Only World List: Summons (so far): Attraction Flows (so far): Keyblades (so far): Forms (so far): Main Menu Selection: Sora’s Abilities (so far): Magic Skills: Item List (so far): Gumi Phone Menu Selection: Moogle Shop Menu...
  16. bagcifreak

I think the issue here is that too many people expected KH3 to be like the best game in gaming history when in reality it's "just another Kingdom Hearts". I never expected this to be anything more than a modern and more polished version of what we got so far but I feel like people are gonna...
  17. bagcifreak

30-35 hours for the story alone are amazing imo. Usually AAA games take 15-25 hours like I got Spider Man to 100% in like 30-35 hours max. He said each world will take 2-3 hours just like 0.2 which makes 30 hours for the average player considering KH3 has 10-11 Worlds. I will do all the side...
  18. bagcifreak

Considering that guy skips cutscenes, barely grinds and literally does nothing else besides running through the game and killing heartless I think 32 hours are fine. I know he did SOME side stuff to level up for the fights but I consider Lvl 32/33 to be pretty low for the end of the game. I...
  19. bagcifreak

I absolutely agree! I was never a fan of it either. I also just realized that Goofys "regular" shield is not displayed in that artbook so I guess those might not be all weapons after all. Still I think it's a lot less than in previous games but I don't mind. there are also heartless themed...
  20. bagcifreak

No it doesn't look like it has anything to do with him. It's gold/white and looks very "royal" like it could be some kings/princes weapons.
Back