• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Graceful Schemer

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

Anyone fully understand the implication of Saix's ?
  2. Graceful Schemer

Yen Sid is most likely the trio for all intents and purposes (Disney-Square(Final Fantasy)-Kingdom Hearts).
  3. Graceful Schemer

Well, for what it's worth, They interfere against the interference, that's good enough, I think.
  4. Graceful Schemer

Ienzo

The Jap script also maintains his very polite speech pattern throughout and the voice acting is slightly less malevolent as Zexion.
  5. Graceful Schemer

Few extra minutes of cutscenes would have really helped this game

This is more of a personal thing, but:
  6. Graceful Schemer

Ienzo

The JP Dialogue is something along the line of 'This is the first time we speak as my real self.' and with how nonchalant he was, I think that, from his perspective, he kind of interact with Sora in the sense of actively discussing him with his allies. But, yes, considering that the director...
  7. Graceful Schemer

Who is SHE?!

She does not remember her name?
  8. Graceful Schemer

Post KH3 Mysteries List (Spoilers)

If Nameless Star is who most people think she is, then most likely not since they never met (so far) and there is no connection between them nor does she have a power like Namine as far as we are aware of.
  9. Graceful Schemer

Ienzo

Absolutely agree with the first point. On the second, I do not really mind either way on a conceptual level depending on the execution. I think this is an age-old question. Do becoming Nobodies grant new/improved powers? Braig can manipulate Space pre-Nobody though. It's possible that Keyblade...
  10. Graceful Schemer

Ienzo

Ienzo definitely gets the best feature and development of the non-combatants. I'm glad the plot point with Ansem the Wise is brought back even if it is rather brief and that the betrayal has a stem that is logical enough. As for his relevance in the future, I guess he is more likely to be...
  11. Graceful Schemer

Could Kairi actually really be ______

There are people who think that Ava might be Eraqus' ancestors due to I disagree since Ava and Gula seem like a pairing that will be pushed forward, but it is possible. Barring some translations stuff, Xehanort keeps calling Eraqus 'Sly Fox'.
  12. Graceful Schemer

Who is SHE?!

It can't be the player character for the same reason that Player Character can be either gender after all.
  13. Graceful Schemer

SPOILERS What is everyone's Favorite and Least Favourite Worlds?

If Disney-only, then Kingdom of Corona is definitely my favorite from the overall environment, Organization Member, Heartless, Nobody, layout, event fights, and final fight. Keyblade included. Arendelle is a close second for pretty much the same reason. While I like Winter more than Corona's...
  14. Graceful Schemer

Mystery Female Voice In The Final World

Well, she could have used the Ienzo Approach, .
  15. Graceful Schemer

Now that I think about it,
  16. Graceful Schemer

I think he simply said that we will feel their presences.
  17. Graceful Schemer

Post KH3 Mysteries List (Spoilers)

I mean, it's like 90+% likely for those who follow Union X, but: Another thing:
Back