• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Greenice

Should Kairi Get A New Keyblade?

I feel like she shouldn't have a new one. Xion and Roxas should. Or better said, it makes zero sense for Roxas to still weild 2 keyblades plot wise (they literally forgot about it) and they'll have to choose between either oathkeeper or oblivion in my opinion and explain why he was still...
  2. Greenice

Fess Up: Who You Thought Would Be In The Real Organization XIII

I used to think it would have been: 1. Master Xehanort 2. Xemnas 3. Ansem 4. Young Xehanort 6. Xigbar 7. Terra - Xehanort 8. Marluxia (I knew about him ever since the Kingdom Of Corona trailer where we saw his nobodies dropped) 9. Larxene (I wanted her to be connected to Anna-Elsa with the whole...
  3. Greenice

(Theory) Yozora's identity = Master of Masters? + Thoughts about the foretellers

Ok guys, so, someone on Twitter pointed out something that might be important about Xehanort's keyblade during the Kairi fight segment in the new trailer. We all know that it has a blue eye on it and that it is called "the gazing eye", we also know that it is connected to the Master Of Masters...
  4. Greenice

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Trailers have shown Terranort vs Lingering Will, Terra is a darkness, and that scene in the opening is about people that needed to be saved throughout the saga
  5. Greenice

Unfortunately it doesn't. I love this comment. Thank you. This is exactly how I feel.
  6. Greenice

I agree, uhg, it hurts though, I feel like Disney took over way too much
  7. Greenice

4 - 6 Hours for 0.2. Lmao.
  8. Greenice

Strange, it was present in the Toy Story reveal trailer if I’m not wrong (in the Olympus section), maybe he just used the save points and didn’t notice it.
  9. Greenice

I agree. You’re 100% right. We can’t just avoid things, different points of view are what make conversations good. There’s no motive why we should shut down the topic “just because”. Let’s understand why people is saying something different from us and viceversa instead, instead of...
  10. Greenice

Yeah, I feel like many people want to hide their delusion and climbing on mirrors, trying to convince themselves that the game will be as they expected, at the start it was "quality over quantity", now it's becoming "we don't have the game yet". I'm just saying that at this point we should...
  11. Greenice

Not to annoy you guys, I really am enjoying the little leaks but many reactions from you sound kinda "desperate", like you were expecting more but you don't want to admit it and you're trying too hard to find excuses and stuff... Maybe that's just an impression, I feel like I'll have a lot of...
  12. Greenice

There aren't pictures of the booklet anywhere, we can safely assume that the news is fake
  13. Greenice

I agree man, the menu is outstanding!
  14. Greenice

Because there's no evidence at all!
  15. Greenice

Right now he's fighting the doll in Toy Box. He'll probably finish Toy Box tonight at this pace.
  16. Greenice

Spoilers about Rage form:
  17. Greenice

Yeah, I remember this too...
  18. Greenice

How do you know that? I haven’t seen any leaks regarding the booklet. Plus most PS4 games don’t have booklets...
Back