• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

GP2X F100 REVIEW - Powerful Open-Source HandHeld Console, Look Out PSP & DS!

Product: GamePark Holdings GP2X Personal Entertainment Player Reviewer: Panikos Pieridi Buy GP2X Now: Divineo.com / Divineo.cn / Divineo.de / Divineo.fr Official Website: GP2X.com http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=7486 Sorry if someone has already posted this, I found out about...
  2. H

During February and March

If some of you aren't informed,there's a list of games with VERY HIGH expectations coming in February-March. February: World Soccer Winning 11 9 Suikoden V Tales Of Legendia Starcraft: Ghost March: Grandia Iii Okami 2 Shadow Hearts: From The New World ?Kingdom hearts 2? As...
  3. H

What should I do...

I got a hold of a KH2 DVD... I've been looking at it for 10 min,thinking if I should play it...I mean I don't understand a word from Japanese and I don't wanna get myself spoiled...Still...I REALLY wanna play it...but...I just don't wanna ruin the fun when I get the NA version.Dammit,what should...
  4. H

Japaneese hardware and software sales

I'm not sure if this is in the right section so if it's not,please put it there.Here I'll be giving info on software and hardware sales in Japan. DECEMBER: 12 December - 18 December: Software 1. PS2 - Tales of the Abyss (Namco) - 404,667 2. NDS - Animal Crossing: Wild World (Nintendo) -...
  5. H

Wazzup :)

Hi,I registered yesterday but I've visited kingdomhearts2.net since Summer 2004.I don't know why I didn't join the forums earlier...maybe I was lazy...oh well My name is Tony,I'm 14 and I'm from Bulgaria.That's a small stupid country north of Greece,which I hate.Things are realy screwed up in my...
Back