• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

GP2X F100 REVIEW - Powerful Open-Source HandHeld Console, Look Out PSP & DS!

Product: GamePark Holdings GP2X Personal Entertainment Player Reviewer: Panikos Pieridi Buy GP2X Now: Divineo.com / Divineo.cn / Divineo.de / Divineo.fr Official Website: GP2X.com http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=7486 Sorry if someone has already posted this, I found out about...
  2. H

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** I doubt it's a "Hi, how's it going?" letter.Because in a Nomura interview he stated that he was thinking if he should let us view the letter's content or not.In the end he didn't do it.In the interview he said that Sora, Kairi and Riku's...
  3. H

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** I doubt it's a "Hi, how's it going?" letter.Because in a Nomura interview he stated that he was thinking if he should let us view the letter's content or not.In the end he didn't do it.In the interview he said that Sora, Kairi and Riku's...
  4. H

What Should've Been in KH2

I like the game as it is but there are some minor things that I would have loved to be added. 1.A destiny islands world should have been a must play...The series started with it, they should have given you something to do on Destiny islands after you beat Xehanort. 2.The gameplay wasn't as bad...
  5. H

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** Hmmmmm the secret ending does look misterious.But still I doubt KH3 will be a prequel.In the end of KH2, when everything looked wrapped up, they saw the letter.The story can't end like this.I'm sure if there's a KH3, it'll most definately be...
  6. H

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I got it six days ago and beat it an hour ago.I've completed it on 78%, so Im gonna play through it again to get 100%.
  7. H

The craziest and Funniest.....(SPOILER)

The craziest thing for me was that Ansem was just a Heartless of a guy who actually wasn't the real Ansem.It took quite a while for that info to sink in...Also I was shocked when Kairi removed Riku's hood and I saw the guy we defeated at the end of KH.Or maybe when I found out that DiZ was...
  8. H

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

Wow, this is our last weekend without KH2.Very soon the day we've all been waiting for will come.Hard to believe, isn't it?
  9. H

what are u doin to prep/kill time till kh2

I'm playing Onimusha 4.This games rocks, you should try it.
  10. H

Do you think the Japanese have already beat KH2?

From all the reatarded KH2 threads in the world...this has got to be the most retarded....
  11. H

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

I wish I could find out, but like I said, It's impossible.
  12. H

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

I haven't read all the posts and I don't know if this has been said before.For those who have E-mule, you can download KH2 NA.I'm not sure if it really is it.Just type Kingdom hearts 2 in the search in Emule and they'll be a file around 3.75GB with the words KingdomHearts2NTSC or something like...
  13. H

Wow,when KH2 is out most of the people in the forums won't be here.And a few weeks later there are gonna be countless threads on KH2 when they beat it and come back.
  14. H

PSM Scans

It says it's an import review.Anyway, nice find.
  15. H

Official Countdown Thread.

Wow, just two more weeks and a few days...I'm gonna miss the waiting,the commotion when something new was revieled and the release date announcements...I hope there's a KH3.
  16. H

kh2 number 29?kh1 number 19?

THANK YOU!I just hate it when people say that FFX is not as good as the other FFs with all the great reviews it received and it's sales. Back on topic, I'm sure KH2 will make it in the top 10 when it's out.I truly believe that it and FFXII are going to be the best games of 2006.
  17. H

has anyone seen any KH2 comercials yet?

They should start soon.They should update the NA KH2 site, too!They haven't even touched it since november!
  18. H

kh2 number 29?kh1 number 19?

Err,FFX may be a lot of things, but it's not short.If you maximise your characters to beat all the Dark Aeons and do everything else that's optional it takes you 150h+ especially if you're a big blitzball fan like me :)
  19. H

LOL, that was good.Does nomura even have kids?If he has, they're some lucky bastards... Anyway I realized something.Don't you guys think it's kinda weird...I mean, just a few years ago we were hoping, no, praying that KH2 will come out till the end of 2004/2005/2006.And look at us now...we...
  20. H

English VA's...

I like everyone's voices in the NA ver. except Sora.He sounds like some kind of super hero starring a cartoon.
Back