• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sou-jiro

Gundam the new battle field (retry)

Gundam: The New Battle Field The year is CE 86, and the Earth and the PLANTS are in a somewhat peaceful position. A brand new anti-war organization was created; The Eternal Faction. Funded by both the Earth Forces and ZAFT, they've made it their duty to uphold peace and eliminate all threats...
  2. Sou-jiro

Help/Support ► Hair.

Just shave it off dude, like me, oke you need to get used to but when you're are used to it it's really good, i mean you don't need to do your hair before going to school and it can always grow back. but that's what i would have done
  3. Sou-jiro

Gundam A Battle to remember

Gundam: The New Battle Field The year is CE 86, and the Earth and the PLANTS are in a somewhat peaceful position. A brand new anti-war organization was created; The Eternal Faction. Funded by both the Earth Forces and ZAFT, they've made it their duty to uphold peace and eliminate all threats...
  4. Sou-jiro

1000th post of a good friend

asjedankje Dude here is your very own thread;)
  5. Sou-jiro

bleach ending

can i any one tell how the last ending of bleach is called?
  6. Sou-jiro

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

you are right this isn't the best chapter i read, it pretty much sucks, please let the next chapter be good (Prays to god)
  7. Sou-jiro

Death note

Story: Japan 2003 A young teenager, soon to be the most wanted ‘criminal’, sees a mysterious note book falling from the sky. The teenager walks over to the place where he saw the note fall, after class. It’s still there. He picks it up and looks at the title, which says: "DEATH NOTE". The DEATH...
  8. Sou-jiro

I Cant Defeat Malificent Dragon!

i can't really remember that fight, but i just did like always do by kingdom hearts, just run up to the enemy keep slashing and everytime your health gets low use cure, and if that didn't work i would go train for like ten levels and try again
  9. Sou-jiro

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

in one word? AWESOME i can't wait to see what will happen next:D
  10. Sou-jiro

Axel..2nd Time..

sorry dude i read it wrong but why don't you just read this: http://www.cheatcc.com/gba/sg/kingdom_hearts_chain_of_memories.txt
  11. Sou-jiro

Axel..2nd Time..

dude this battle is easy, just you reaction commands and keep hitting him
  12. Sou-jiro

out of 10 how good was kh2

6 too i mean it was too easy and to short and the storyline wasn't intersenting enough for me
  13. Sou-jiro

man they eat so many pizza's they're going to die from overweight
  14. Sou-jiro

gundam seed the new battlefield

the new battlefield The second bloody Valentine War happened 5 years ago. There was a peace for almost 5 years but now the hate against the Naturals begins to rise again. A Coordinator named Ray Gladys is using that hate to revenge his mother who died in the battle of messiah. His plan is to...
  15. Sou-jiro

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

Dude when is th3 european release cause im too lazy to read all 36 pages so please don't flame me
  16. Sou-jiro

How did Riku get his weopen?

or moogles made it from items that ansem gave them:P
  17. Sou-jiro

Fanfiction ► Kira: Legendary Vampire

dude it's pretty good go on:D
Back