• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Im leaving Forever

My mom is like NO DONT GO ON so I have to leave forever and ever. If you wanna keep in touch IM me at xyou1did4this3. And for those of you who were reading my fic you can go read it at fanfiction.com. Bies all! xoxo
  2. O

Fanfiction ► When You Say Best Friends It Means Friends Forever

Authors Note: Ok so this is my first FanFic and my first story ever so it’s most likely going to be horrible! "blah"-talking 'blah'-thoughts blah- flash back -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Chapter one – Apologies Normal P.O.V. (for the whole...
  3. O

Fanfiction ► Best Friends Forever

Hiyahs guys I wrote a fanfic and think that you should go read it now. Its a sora and kairi fanfic! yay and it has just the right amount of fluffiness heres the link to the first chapterr http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2749244/1/
  4. O

Hey people!

:) Hi Im courtney im new to this site and forum thingy my friend told me to check it out hope i make some new friends!
Back