• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Light’s Master

Mickey's Inevitable Time Loop Theory

I started replaying Dream Drop Distance and realized that Mickey's mission given to him at the end of Melody of Memory by Yen Sid will eventually send him in a time loop. The reason why I say this is because during Dream Drop Distance, Sora meets Mickey when he's a musketeer and training under...
  2. Light’s Master

Why the Master of Masters is in Quadratum Theory

After hearing what the narrator says in the KH4 Trailer: And also seeing MoM at the end of not only the KH4 Trailer but also in the KH3 Secret Ending, I believe he is stuck there. Just like Sora, MoM ended up in Quadratum after disappearing in the KHX era, and most likely after Kingdom Hearts...
  3. Light’s Master

KHIV Character Battle Quotes & VA Suggestion

As most of us have seen the new KHIV trailer, Sora looks much older than he does after KH3. It may be a little early to get into the voice acting aspect of the game, but I hope this eventually reaches the SE Localization team to have Sora sound back or close to his KH2 voice. I've always...
  4. Light’s Master

KHUX Remake as an MMO

I'm not sure if this would belong here or not but I was thinking if they every remade KHUX it would be a GREAT idea to have it as an MMO First they can have you do the story until the first Keyblade War before getting sent to UX and after that have us as the players do actual missions together...
  5. Light’s Master

KH2 Clothes Mod?

anyone know if any mods were added to keep Sora in KH2 clothes instead of the KH3 clothes? not looking for unlimited second form but looking for a KH2 Sora model mod if anyone can help? thanks
  6. Light’s Master

Epic Games Release Time?

so its about 12:20am EST and KH is still unavailable on epic games... the status says owned and when i go into the launcher it says available 3/30/21 which is already now. im wondering when is the actual release time? i thought i was going to be able to download at 12am and get started
  7. Light’s Master

KHUX ► 2 Day KHUX Update

so apparently starting tomorrow KHUX and Dark Road are going to be down for maintenance for 2 days and was wondering what it may be. i dont think the game has ever been down for 2 days straight to do an update, and the notice says that the game has to be reinstalled from the app store. my guess...
  8. Light’s Master

Film ► How To Begin Star Wars?

Hey guys, so I've never seen Star Wars ever in my life and decided I wanted to give it a try, but I dont know where to begin. I know there are 6 main movies, but how do you watch them? Do I start from IV, V, and VI? Or should I start straight from 1? I know for a lot of people there's different...
  9. Light’s Master

KH3 Purple Star and Neverland Connection Theory

I have a theory that I came up with after rewatching the old Peter Pan movies and I feel like this may hold some weight to how the purple star in the KH3 opening and how Neverland may be connected In the Peter Pan movie you can get to Neverland by going to the "second star to the right and...
  10. Light’s Master

LETS GET THESE SUMMONS BACK HOME! Future of Summons Theory

As we've seen summons being brought into KH since the very beginning, where did they go? And I'm not talking about Genie or Simba, whose stories concluded in the series. Maybe Nomura is saving some of these things for down the line and add them to the actual plot. Some summons have returned in...
  11. Light’s Master

Theory of Game Hopping

So for a while I've been heavily thinking on this theory, and most of it has to do with Wreck-It Ralph being introduced into the Kingdom Hearts story. As we know, the theme aside from the virus and the characters being literal game characters in WiR, is game hopping. Since we know in Union Cross...
Back