• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. dianted

Potential surprise world for KH4?

For live-action, which is probably gonna be one of the “surprise” worlds, Burton’s Alice is the biggest contender for me. I don’t see Tron or Pirates returning and I think they could easily make a ton of references to KH1 Wonderland and shrug it off by Wonderland just being, well, weird. As for...
  2. dianted

Namine Post-Re:mind?

I never thought about this but to have the entire Twilight Gang turn the Old Mansion into a makeshift apartment sounds hilarious and fitting. But for OP, pretty sure Namine is gonna be added to Twilight Town and, at the moment, be involved with the memory stuff with Roxas and Xion.
  3. dianted

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

I would only enjoy Frozen II being a world if SE had more creative freedom, because Arendelle was probably a bigger disappointment in KH3 than Hundred Acre Wood. I would like for it to be a bit of an original take, even if they do mainly copy the film's plot, but not sure if that would be a...
  4. dianted

Are you pre-ordering Re Mind?

It was a bit more expensive than I was hoping, but I planned to buy it no matter what, so I went ahead and pre-ordered if only so I can forget that I paid $30 for it when it comes around. The theme doesn't hurt, either.
  5. dianted

In Regards of the crossover aspect & world building of this series....

KH2 was a struggle, but KH3 was disappointing because I feel it had more to offer. The lack of Final Fantasy and consequences in Disney worlds make the game feel flat. If SDG were the ones who were tasked with taking Rapunzel to the Kingdom and Flynn was integrated in a completely different...
  6. dianted

The Incredibles and Brave seem like the only other Pixar movies that could be made into worlds. Every other one lacks the plot points or settings to justify being made into a fully-fledged world. If something similar to Alpha Baymax's suggestion was used, I could see Coco being a world, though-...
  7. dianted

I'm excited to see a trailer for Pixar's Onward- it seems like it might be an interesting fit for KH. Plus, the idea of Tom Holland being in KH? Please.
  8. dianted

In the teaser, it already seems like Anna and Elsa are taking a more active/physical role, instead of it mainly being about their emotions or anything like that, so it could help out their case if F2 is gonna push how capable and proactive they are. It seems Disney is also taking an...
  9. dianted

Disney bosses

I'm not yet finished, but the lack of Disney bosses is probably my biggest gripe with the game.
  10. dianted

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation I could see Alice (2010) being a possibility, just because of Nomura's praise, but I feel like it sorta retcons cartoon Alice from KH1. Also, what third-party properties could be a possibility? The Nightmare Before Christmas...
  11. dianted

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Due to each Disney world having a Seeker, and there being 10 of them to be divided (not including MX and Ansem/Xemnas due to them being in Twilight Town), that leaves 3 Disney worlds left- not including 100 Acre Woods. The...
Back