• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ClarkChakram

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Raya and the Last Dragon would make a perfect world in Kingdom Hearts 4, but I want to see the final trailer for the movie before I make my final decision on that. It would definitely be a different kind of setting and does not feel too familiar.
  2. ClarkChakram

The next game in 2022?

I still think that it won't be as long as we think til we hear an announcement on the Kingdom Hearts Disney + series. If the rumors are correct, I expect maybe we will hear some kind of announcement in the winter of next year or possibly at the next D23 event. As for games, I think a Verum Rex...
  3. ClarkChakram

I think the next era of KH will focus on Square Enix

I would not doubt we will visit TWEWY gang and there could be Final Fantasy worlds, but I just think that Square still needs to have enough Disney worlds in there. Now I don't think it will start out with much Disney worlds, but when Sora returns, we will probably start to see more.
  4. ClarkChakram

News ► Nomura shares first details of Kingdom Hearts III DLC

I hope there will be Final Fantasy characters added to the DLC, give us the Kingdom of Arendelle, some more playable characters (hopefully Roxas and Kairi), several bosses who are related to other Disney movies not used in the game (for example: The Headless Horseman from "Ichabod Crane" or...
  5. ClarkChakram

Am I the only one that thinks yozora is gonna be a series mainstay?

I think Yozora could be sort of an anti-hero. Although he looks like Noctis and Riku, I think he has a dark side. Him staring at Riku off in the distance kind of portrays that. There could be a possibility that he's Brain, but that would have to be fully explained at some point.
  6. ClarkChakram

Should some characters be benched going forward?

I like these ideas, but I think it's still possible that we'll see quite a few of the main characters and not only on the phone. As for phone abilities I think that we should be able to call other characters during gameplay, not just cutscenes. We should be able to pick music to play from the...
  7. ClarkChakram

Should some characters be benched going forward?

I see Ventus being playable again as he is relevant with the plot points of Union x. I would like to think we'll also at least be able to play as Axel, as he is one of the more popular characters and maybe we'll play as him during his Mark of Mastery later on during the Union x saga. I don't...
Back