• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

The Third Symbol

Hey I know this has probably been put in another thread already. But can someone give me a picture of the Third Symbol. You know. The other symbol from the heartless the Roxas draws on the table. Just not that picture. A clear view of one.
  2. H

Hades Paradox Cup Lineup

I don't know if this has been made already. But I want to know the Hades Paradox Cup Enemy Lineup. I know it is kinda much to ask but just tell me the number and the enemies. K THANKS. Thank you.
  3. H

Ultimate Weapon Help

Okay. I have found pretty much all of the Orichalicum+. EXCEPT 1. That 1 is the one that you have to get from getting all the Synthesis materials. Example: Twilight Gem, Energy Gem What's funny is. Those examples are exactly the problem. I can' t seem to find them. I have gone to every...
  4. H

Kingdom Hearts 2 Quiz!!!

On my other forum I was making my own Kingdom Hearts 2 quiz. I decided to put it here. I will occasionally update my quiz. But here is the first quiz for all of you who think you know the answers post them. But this quiz is also for those who have played the game. And if you are a high enough...
  5. H

Kingdom Hearts 2 Quiz!!!

On my other forum I was making my own Kingdom Hearts 2 quiz. I decided to put it here. I will occasionally update my quiz. But here is the first quiz for all of you who think you know the answers post them. But this quiz is also for those who have played the game. And if you are a high enough...
  6. H

Ansem's Other Reports!!!!

-Ansem's Other Report 1- Obtained: After defeating the 1000 Heartless in the War of Hollow Bastion. Many years of hard work has come to fruition; this world that I govern has become a paradise, aptly named the "Radiant Garden". Flowers bloom with a fragrant aroma, raised by the pure water...
Back