• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SuperstarSaga08

Summons you would like to see in KH3

Here's my list in no particular order: Chicken Little- This is mostly just a meme answer, but I would like to see how they could carry this summon foward from KH2. Maybe he could use a bat and hit heartless towards Sora or something along those lines. Noctis Lucis Caelum- If Noctis is not...
  2. SuperstarSaga08

Pre-Ordering KH3

If I Pre-Order KH3 from Amazon do I get it Day One or The Next Day, Cuz this has me worried becasue I wanna get the game as fast as possible.
  3. SuperstarSaga08

Orchestra Trailer Leaked

I thought Randall died at the end lol, but now I wonder how KH3 fits into the Pixar Theory and Universe. Edit: Should've been more detalied with what I said, By difference, I meant that Randall was in unlike the trailer we got at SE conference, sorry for the confusion I might have caused.
  4. SuperstarSaga08

Orchestra Trailer Leaked

Atleast we got to see Randall which means this has to be following the movies plotline.
  5. SuperstarSaga08

Orchestra Trailer Leaked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoDP8KxwdrY Edit: There's one big difference can you spot it.
  6. SuperstarSaga08

Anti-Form Sora's Possibility of Returning.

Anti-Form in KH2 happend because Sora So is there a possibility of that form returning since we still have forms in KH3, maybe there could be a hidden stat system similar to how it was done in KH2?
  7. SuperstarSaga08

How to become a mod

Since I love this website since I joined last year, I would like to be part of the team, is there any Moderator try-outs, or anything else.
  8. SuperstarSaga08

Found The Sony Website for KH3 PS4

First off, did anyone actually find this before, because I couldn't find any other Thread that talked about it. Second off, it costs around $480, and finally here's the link PS4 | PlayStation 4 Pro KINGDOM HEARTS III LIMITED EDITION | プレイステーション Edit: It's in Japanese but...
  9. SuperstarSaga08

Newcomers Playing KH3

I'm pretty sure you heard about AngryJoe's opinions on playing and reviewing KH3 with no prior knowledge to the story, but on one of his tweets it seemed like he was expecting the game to cater to new players, But if you plan to play a third game in a series, especially since the story is known...
  10. SuperstarSaga08

Welp SE Showcase was disappointing

They literally just showed the previous KH3 trailer, but with a few added bits. Hopefully PlayStation has a better trailer.
  11. SuperstarSaga08

SPOILER WARNING, Aqua/The Seven Lights Discussion

Since Aqua is now a seeker of darkness, does that mean what Mickey said in DDD is now irrelevant about his three friends being Guardians of Light. I mean Ventus is still unknown, but if he falls (Which I'm guessing he will), Who are the three that will take their place.
  12. SuperstarSaga08

Making a Kingdom Hearts Fan Game

I'm calling it Darkness by Dawn, It's going to be about what happens to Sora and Riku after their battle with Xemnas, but my main question is whether or not I can actually use the characters, I'm not going to make money off of this project.
  13. SuperstarSaga08

KH3's Amazing Music

Oh Boi that shrouding dark cloud remix, I think there were other remixes like Sora's theme, and The Deep End. But has anyone just paused the game and recorded the music because I've been looking everywhere for the themes. Sadly I couldn't find anything on Reddit, Twitter or Youtube.
  14. SuperstarSaga08

KH3 death screen

Does anyone have a screenshot of Sora's Death screen (or can describe it in detail)
  15. SuperstarSaga08

Monsters Inc. World Plot

The trailer seems to show that Monsters Inc. is still in there scaring phase, and Mike is worried about someone catching them with Boo. Will this world follow it's own plot or follow the movies.
  16. SuperstarSaga08

Traverse Town

I really want to visit Traverse Town again in Kingdom Hearts 3, maybe make it expanded, like they did construction and they added more districts. It was a great world in KH1 and I would like to see it return. Any ideas how they could add the world, but make it new.
  17. SuperstarSaga08

Seifer is the 13 seeker of darkness

Think about it he was always antagonizing Roxas and Sora, Xehanort is the main antagonist of Kingdom Hearts, so what if Seifer was feeding Xehanort with his negative emotions, thus causing Xehanort to find Seifer a worthy vessel. Thus causing Seifer to be the 13 Seeker of Darkness...
  18. SuperstarSaga08

Different Field Themes for Worlds

I have a feeling that each world won't use the same field theme for every area, such as the Toy Story world. If the field theme was a remix of "You Got A friend In Me", it would fit for Andy's room and the outside area, but it doesn't seem to fit for the Toy Store. "You Got a Friend In Me"...
  19. SuperstarSaga08

I made a discord server.

I realized that when I looked up Kingdom Hearts discord servers none came up, until now I made one so that all Kingdom Hearts Fans can unite together, but if this is not allowed let me know. Here's the discord link https://discord.gg/g6uevPP
  20. SuperstarSaga08

Freezing the bubbles in HB

Did anyone else know you can freeze the bubbles in HB to get a chest with what I believe is Mystery Goo.
Back