• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Hey there everyone :D

It's been a hell of a long time since I was on here and I finally remembered my password and stuff so I might as well get back to being active on here :D Though I don't think anyone remembers me lol but thats fine Im always up to making new friends :D
  2. R

Hey Everyone

Finally remember this site and decided to get back on lol its been a least 3 or 4 years since i last longed on was always busy with school but im back for now so ill be back on here and there =] lol if any of my old friends remember me that is haha
  3. R

Im back finally

Hello, everyone i`ve been away for a long time now b/c i lost cable for like a year and a half so im trying to catch up on anything new Im be glad if someone could help me out thanks ^__^
  4. R

Co-op attack Video

Does anybody have a link to a video that shows Sora and Riku doing a Co-op attack on Xemnas?
  5. R

Driving in Pride Land

I was wondering how does Sora hold both keyblades when he`s a cub?
Back