• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. lusca_bueno

Theory: 'Unversed' and 'Void Gear' have double meanings.

Not only that, but the symbol in the cover for the book of prophecies contains heartless, nobody and dream eater elements, but not unversed ones.
  2. lusca_bueno

Your favourite original Org. XIII member? (besides Axel, Roxas and the one we don't remember)

Xaldin cause he's one of my KH husbandos, and Larxene because she's a sick bitter b*tch and I love her.
  3. lusca_bueno

lusca art!

Hey guys, I'm new around here, and well... I don't know what to say much about it, but I'd thought I'd create a little corner to share my KH related art, even though I only have one thingy so far, who knows, maybe I'll do something else in the future! And since we're still in Lauriam hype...
  4. lusca_bueno

How Destiny Islands are used as a design structure in Kingdom Hears

Yeah, there's actually also this point! Surely it was a role that other places like Twilight Town and Traverse Town filled later on, but it definitely will be remembered for this purpose on early entries.
  5. lusca_bueno

How Destiny Islands are used as a design structure in Kingdom Hears

To be honest, I kinda felt like Destiny Islands initial purpose was a bit "overwritten" over time. In KH1 it was very expressive to me its design as a home base of some sort, a comfortable way back to the original lives of the main cast, and it was clearly intended to be a place of great...
  6. lusca_bueno

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation My top 3 worlds would be: 1. Hawaii We had Deep Space in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, and it kinda felt inconclusive, would be nice to have the Hawaii part in the game that brings closure to the saga. Since so much time has...
Back